Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Operation Payback for CS:GO

Discussion on Operation Payback for CS:GO within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Operation Payback for CS:GO

English:

Deutsch:
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
YE i win vs Jadeus pp payback
05/15/2013 - Archlord Trading - 12 Replies
I get today mail. : "Because the buyer has reported that the claim has been amicably resolved, this case has been closed." this the 200 euro for the fearless part 1 still depending 30 for the fearles = 230 euro and the 80 euro for the char Guys always do screens about trade and dialogue. paypal get mine and lets we win :) :mofo:
Operation Payback (Wikileaks Affäre)
12/13/2010 - Off Topic - 81 Replies
Hallo Forum , ich weiß nicht ob das hier das richtige Subforum ist aber trotzdem denke ich , dass es euch interessieren könnte : Nachdem Wikileaks geheime Dokumente von ,unteranderem, amerikanischen Diplomaten veröffentlicht hat , tobt ein Cyberwar zwischen Wikileaksunterstützer und -gegnern . Die "Hackgruppe" Anonymous hat über den Twiter Account Anon Operation ddos Attacken gegen Mastercard gefahren (hier mehr -> Twitter / Operation Payback: WE ARE GLAD TO TELL YOU TH ... ) , da...
payback time :)
09/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
a while back my char with sun sword pop got hacked. It got sold a few times. Today joymax changed pw systems so i could change pw and log in. Then this is what i did :) http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4773/sro200909 0115254434.jpg http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3032/sro200909 0115260696.jpg
L2x Payback
07/17/2006 - Lineage 2 - 13 Replies
I was playing on Lineage 2 Extreme server a few minutes ago, and i have been seeing shouts all day about this site called L2x Payback, from players and gms alike, GM's say it doesnt work, many many many many players say it does So i went and looked for it and i actually found it, its supposedly by Gallina & NOTORIOUS formerly of l2x, they're trying to get back at l2x they have destroyed the webserver and now i guess gallina has some kind of item giving thing going on or something like...