Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Consoles Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Cheap][Up to Champ]Halo 5 elo boosting service[Cheap][ex-semi]

Discussion on [Cheap][Up to Champ]Halo 5 elo boosting service[Cheap][ex-semi] within the Consoles Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Cheap][Up to Champ]Halo 5 elo boosting service[Cheap][ex-semi]

MY SKYPE: Phenom_Boost

Introduction:

Hey guys, my name is Alex but online people know me Phenom. I am offering a halo 5 elo boosting service. Halo 5 now is ranked like league so I will be offering similar services to boosters in that category.

Background:

I have been in the competitive halo scene since about 2008. I have played at many MLG tournaments. I reached the height of my career when I placed top 20 at Dallas 2009 out of 256 teams which was considered semi-pro at the time (top 32). My best placement was 5th at Denver combine in halo 3. I have been on many professional teams including Darkest Hour, Gimme my Money, Direct Effect, etc. I quit for a while during halo 4 due to the game being horrible but I am now back in commission. In halo 3 I was a 50 high skill in every playlist on multiple accounts and had around 3000 xp in MLG with a locked 50. Halo reach I had over 7000 games played with a 70%+ win percentage in the MLG playlist.

Services I will offer:

I am offering high quality "elo boosting" for the game. I will either recover your account or duo with you whatever you prefer. However, If we duo and I feel as though it becomes to hard to carry in that particular playlist I will ask to solo or terminate service. Also, I will stream all of my games live on twitch so you can see my progression whether we are playing duo or i am doing it solo. If you truly prefer for me not to stream please tell me and I won't but nothing bad will come out of it as many people have multiple xbox accounts

Why Choose Me?

Because I have a proven track record at being a top talent in halo. I just picked the game back up this January and started halfway through the season. I placed in plat 1 in Team Arena due to not playing the previous season because of the end of the semester. I started 3/4 through the season and still ended up onyx 2035. I can climb extremely fast and will complete most orders in 1 night if they are not like 2-3 tiers or going to champion. I am fast, reliable and secure as I will do half/half payments or even go first to trusted members since I am newer. Also, like I said I will be streaming gameplay so you can get real time updates of my progress if you choose to let me solo.

Payment Forms Accepted: Paypal, RSGP (07 or rs3)

Pricing

I WILL BE GOING FIRST SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A SCAM

Placements (Depending on last season finish): 10 games= $10-$20

Swat:
Bronze: all divisions Free
Silver: all divisions Free
Gold: each division $2
Plat: each division $2.50
Diamond: each division $3
Onyx & champion: Prices negotiable

Free for All:
Bronze: Free
Silver: Free
Gold: Each division $2.50
Plat: Each division $3
Diamond: Each division $4
Onyx/Champion: Prices negotiable

Slayer:
Bronze & Silver: Free
Gold: Each Division $2
Plat: Each division: $2.50
Diamond: Each Division $4
Onyx/Champion: Negotiable

Team Arena:
Bronze & Silver: Free
Gold: $1.50 each Division
Plat: $2.50 each Division
Diamond: $3 each Division
Onyx & Champion: Negotiable

Terms of service:

1. I am not responsible for any decline in your performance after the boost due to you being a higher rank.
2. Be patient. I have work and school but I play every night from about 9 PM EST- 3 AM
3. I have the right to terminate service if you login without telling me or if duo boosting becomes to hard to carry.
4. I am not responsible for you losing champion if you lose it after my boosting is complete

Form for service:
Playlist Desired:
Rank Start:
Rank Desired:
Duo or Solo:
Your Skype:
Do you agree to the TOS Y/N?:

Jobs I'm currently Doing:

Jobs Completed:
Old 02/18/2016, 05:22   #2

BUMP IT UP
Old 02/18/2016, 19:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
Arrow Trading -> Consoles Trading

#moved…
Old 02/19/2016, 15:03   #4

Thanks for moving to the right section i didn't know where it should go!
Old 02/21/2016, 03:38   #5

bump it up
Old 02/23/2016, 09:23   #6

bump bump
Old 03/02/2016, 10:07   #7

bump it up