Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Consoles Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | PS4/PS3 Recovery Service |

Discussion on Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | PS4/PS3 Recovery Service | within the Consoles Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | PS4/PS3 Recovery Service |

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | PS4/PS3 Recovery Service |

Information:
Hello, My Name's divi<3. Today I wanna share with you guys my newly and improved Recovery Service for Black ops 3. Currently it's only on PS4 and PS3 but, I will eventually go to Xbox one, once I get the tools. To prove to you I know what I'm doing I personally coded my own recovery tools, I also have extra ban protection (I only put legit stats). I also am one of the fastest at this. I usually do it within 20-70 Minutes if I'm online. But if you pay I will guarantee it being done withing 24 hours.

Why buy from me? I have the CHEAPEST, FASTEST, and most RELIABLE services. I have served over 80+ customers successfully.

Products:
Master Prestige (Choose what level from 1-1000.) [10$] +5$ for LEGIT stats [Ban-free]
Max Rank Zombies W/ Legit Stats [10$]
Dark Matter Unlock [7$]
COMPLETELY Maxed out account [20$] (Includes Legit Stats, Dark Matter, Zombies Rank, Max Level, all unlocks)

Vouch(Video) -

Interested in buying? Skype - infamousgfxshop
Old 01/29/2016, 06:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,291
Arrow Call of Duty -> Consoles Trading

#moved…
Old 02/23/2017, 20:15   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how can i buy it ?
Old 08/22/2017, 02:16   #4

#bump# took a long time, but services are back up!