Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Consoles Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Xbox360]Forza 4 Gold [Paypal][MSP][XBL Cards]

Discussion on [Xbox360]Forza 4 Gold [Paypal][MSP][XBL Cards] within the Consoles Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Xbox360]Forza 4 Gold [Paypal][MSP][XBL Cards]

Are you tired of being broke and want that one car but can't afford it? I am here to help. I am wanting to sell forza 4 credits in any amount as followed below.

150 Million 6.00$

310 Million 14.00$

600 Million 20.00$

2 Billion 40.00$
*I can not sell you more then this at a time due to credit cap.
however if you buy 1 billion I will take 10$ off the next purchase towards 1 billion.*

PAYMENTS I ACCEPT:
Paypal Gift
XBL Gold Membership
XBL Microsoft Points
RSGP

[COLOR="Cyan"]All Credits are legally earned by car tuning and designs. It is very simple You put up a 2,000-5,000 Credit car in auction house for the amount you purchased I buy it out right. Make sure you tell me what car etc...it is so I can find it fast. Please send me a message if interested providing gamertag, for more information.

[B][COLOR="White"]I will show any Picture verification to any Xbox 360 XBL OMM,MM for proofs.

I will always beat Competitors such as Prices.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2012, 05:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
up up.

Tags
buy forza 4 credits, forza 4 cheap credits, forza 4 credits