Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my Source

Discussion on Selling my Source within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling my Source

I am selling my source for $100 and will only sell it to you for $200

It is 5165!

It has
- SteedRace ( perfect )
- Capture the flag
- DeathMatch
- TournamentMaster
- DeathMatchV2
- FirstBlood
- Reviver guard perfect
- Full companions and mobs
- Companions disspear on logout, Teleport
- Plenty of bugs fixed
- ANTI-SPEEDHACK!!!

Add me on MSN ONLY
Old 05/16/2010, 22:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am selling my source for $100 and will only sell it to you for $200??? wth u mean?

Mysql? Flatfile?
100% Buggles
Old 05/24/2010, 04:28   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

LO ******* L YOU FAIL LOSER. LOOK AROUND YOU CAN GET THE SAME SOURCES FOR FREE ******.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling my Vip Source
02/19/2010 - WarRock Trading - 7 Replies
Hello all Members im selling my vip source. why i stop with coding price 60 euro only paypal My xfire is pure4gun http://i48.tinypic.com/214362f.png
Selling 5165 source
01/20/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Well im selling my 5165 source that has been completely recoded Meanining using a different socket system(other then hybridsocket) Which inturn means its more stable GuildWar fully working Starts Friday night runs through sunday ClassPkWar is everyday Meanining Ninja = monday
Selling source
10/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 74 Replies
Well I am currently deeply in need of some money so I would like to sell a source. And if you do want to buy this you must agree NEVER to release it or share it. It is a source coded from scratch, running an INI file system, so wont have to worry about login freeze and shit. It's a 5017 PVP source, has the basics. Like attack skills/healing skills, stig etc. Guilds, guildwar, rebirth, quest and so on, you get what I'm going for here. Well, you can get my MSN on my profile, just add...
Selling Source.
09/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello Ima sell my old 5017 Source since i upgraded it to 5095 Its based on LOTF And has Following things working: -Divorce -Marriage -Friends -Guilds -Fixed DamageCalculations( i think)
Selling my source
09/24/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Selling my source and things for private servers such as autopatchers etc, pm me for the details.