Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Reborn characters

Discussion on Selling Reborn characters within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Reborn characters

hey yall

i am selling many conquer accounts reborn of course

i have many characters at this moment in time mainly ninja>ninjas

here is what i have

(Class + Level) x = Quantity of accounts

Ninja 130 > Ninja 110 x5

Warrior 130 > Ninja 110

Ninja 130 > Archer 110

Ninja 130 > Fire 110

Ninja 130 > Ninja 130 x2

Water 110 > Ninja 125

Ninja 130

Warrior 124

Archer 117

Fire 101

If you are interested in buying any of these characters i will be willing to allow you to log into whatever character you choose, as you will want to check it out.

Please PM me or reply to this asking for infos into contact me

The prices i will be selling each reborn accounts for will be

$15.99

and for the non reborn characters anything from

$2.00 to $7.00

Thanks for reading

artistricket

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Sunshine Server] S> Fully equipped characters, second reborn Fire, Trojan and Archer
02/19/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 14 Replies
Rules: I won't give any screenshots, I can show the characters on CO. I won't sell to any noob. I don't have any good reputation, but I don't have bad reputation either and I've been using elitepvpers for years, so this means that I WON'T sell the characters to a new member, with no good reputation. I will give all the characters security info after receiving the payment. All of them have a few money and all the items in WH worth about 5 dbs, I'd say. This auction starts for 300$, by...
Selling next characters
03/28/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
First of all i want to say " Hi to all people ! ^_^ I opened this topic coz i want to sell next characters ... ^^ Server:Hellion GAMEHI ACCOUNTS ! ^_^ There is a lvl 94 mage .. with items ... you can reset skills ... 2nd character is a LVL 87 segnale perfect skilled pointted on FULLHP ... with items ...
S> Reborn Characters & Super Gems
09/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Selling reborn characters and Super gems (made to order) 1. From water taoist to any class (rbed at L110 but negotiable) water to water water to fire water to trojan water to warrior 2. Female chars only (male chars is negotiable) 3. Choose your own character name