Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

volcano

Discussion on volcano within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
volcano

buying items for Volcano

super 1soc sdg blade,coro,necky,boots,armour,ring and talis super 1soc with paypal, pm me

already getting club from friend
Old 03/28/2010, 16:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi,
I`ve got some items sup +6 2 soc 2sdg on Volcano and some weapons like Sup +12 2soc 2 sdg -7 psn blade. if u want something send me private message and i will tell u what i`ve got

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buy DBs on Volcano
08/02/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
I want to buy DBs on Volcano server. I buy a lot xDD Whisper me if u have got and we will talk about price and other things.
S>Wat-Warr-Tro 130 130 130 Volcano
04/14/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey all, i am selling a Female Water>Warrior>Trojan located in Volcano server. She will be sold naked with only minor items. She has most skills fixed and lvl 7 nix. lvl 16 blade and sword and lvl 15 club, she is pure 130s giving her over 12k hp fully gears. all magic skills are fixed, she is also a knight. offeres will be taken in DB's on Volcano Server, DB Codes or USD thx add me on msn at [email protected] for info and offers
volcano teleporter bug
03/02/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
i downloaded the Manequin client but the volcano tel is missed up in the language the 4 lines for icemaze and lost and all that r missed up can u send me the way to fix these lines and i wanna know how u know the npc id from inside the game it self in case i wanna remove any one of them that's all alote of q. i know lol
Volcano NPC
11/30/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
ok so i know there was a quick querie script to fix the cata npc or volcano npc w.e. u wanna call it but i caant find and i went back to the old DB its better but can some1 plz post something on how to fix it without have to redo the whole cq_action?
Volcano Log Npc
09/12/2007 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
I'm wondering where the volcano log npc is, i know there used to be one, i remember it being there when i used to train there, but the Green dot for it is gone now :confused: Anyone know the cords? or have any old maps? or even know if it's still there?