Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

P7 shield and any bead

Discussion on P7 shield and any bead within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
P7 shield and any bead

Hey,
Looking for +12 p7 shield and any bead ( cheapest one )
Offer me in cps and in cash. Im in dark. Only gonna trade trw the midle man like CO BM if i pay cash.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Tiger bead, flag, ancient bead, banners, crimson dragon, wsc, lucid belt
01/20/2016 - 9Dragons Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I am selling items on 9D GamesCampus/Webzen Yang server: bead of silver tiger 850 USD flag of chaos 750 USD blue banner excellence 250 USD ancient bead 220 USD black banner excellence 180 USD crimson dragon male deco 60 dex 120 USD wild silk clothing 100 USD
trading p7 bead for +12 bs
05/05/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hit me up doesn't have to be p7 preferably mana though
T> 1 P7 Bead +12 for +12 p6/p7 Shield
04/18/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
willing to trade bead for shield ^
[DEMO]Shield Field + Shield Regen NPC
05/25/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 12 Replies
After playing with packets, and tweaking the server I managed to get shield regeneration to work just as intended. Here's a video demonstrating me and my friend test the new update: Dekaron Evolution - Working Shield Field & Shield Recovery NPC - YouTube Took about 2 days worth of work (and with a lot of trial and error)
[Preview Custom] EnGland Shield + (elahly Team Shield)
10/15/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
i was boring thought about creating some thing new i decided to make some custom shields actually i made 1 mesh files then began to wrap some textures on it that shield isnt laggy never it looks like those which had been used in ancient wars of England then as I'm an egy so i created my best football team Shield Although xD