Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

+12 p3 fixed Shield. 7 Star Perfection

Discussion on +12 p3 fixed Shield. 7 Star Perfection within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
+12 p3 fixed Shield. 7 Star Perfection

Now that epic warrior is out, I don't really need the shield. I know a lot of monks still need one.

The shield is level 140 p3 fixed -7 and has tortoise gems socketed into it. The perfection on it is also 7 stars. I'd like CPs or silver for it.

PM me your offer : )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SWSRO2]i fixed 10D Shield and more!(in my pk2)
02/17/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 164 Replies
well i searched long time how to fix 10D Shield bug that can't to see stats and to use it! and now i can use it and see stats! it's fixed. PK2 FOR SUNWORLD 2 ! later i will fix it in sunworld 1 pk2 !!! In the new Pk2 : 1.Shield 10Degree Fixed (100% Working)! 2.Snow shield have a line for itself , not together in cold passive line.(Fixed) 3.The Media pk2 translated all to English! +all monsters Level.(Working 100%) 4.Mind Bow series line added (Not working,cant up this skill) 5.Devil...
[Preview Custom] EnGland Shield + (elahly Team Shield)
10/15/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
i was boring thought about creating some thing new i decided to make some custom shields actually i made 1 mesh files then began to wrap some textures on it that shield isnt laggy never it looks like those which had been used in ancient wars of England then as I'm an egy so i created my best football team Shield Although xD