Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

21000 CPs on all servers with a good price

Discussion on 21000 CPs on all servers with a good price within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
21000 CPs on all servers with a good price

Selling few 21000 cps cards for a negotiable price.
Old 08/16/2016, 18:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What is ur price for each card ?
Old 08/17/2016, 17:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Zoki you still need to give me my cps from long ago btw, answer skype please. Will need them to transfer items to buyers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo Boost in League of Legends - ALL SERVERS [GOOD PRICE - BEST SERVICE]
07/27/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Welcome! If you are looking for quickly and high quality ELO boosting in League of Legends, you have got the right place. For a very small amount we can boost your «Ranked» to your desired division and league. So, let us tell you how it works! It's simple. Our people are professional players in the League of Legends, they have a "Master Tier" league on server EU West, they thoroughly know any trivia, secrets, and have the necessary knowledge of the game to pull the team from any...
[Selling] Good Price On Elder Scrolls Gold For TESO All Servers Which U Must Like
04/12/2016 - The Elder Scrolls Online Trading - 0 Replies
To be honest ,there are many sites providing elder scrolls online gold for this hot game . What we need to choose is about security , delivery and service especially about refund. Some site service is sucks ,delay the refund if have any problem . That is why i advice this site buy4games for players. U don't need to worry to be banned as safety of gold , if have any problem ,you can contact live chat person , if don't wanna to wait, can refund you in 5-10 mins immidetly . Service is also...
Buying Gold All Servers - Good Price - Paypal/Libertyreserve - 100% Legit !
02/03/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1520 Replies
Click here to add me via skype now, it's my NEW skype! skype: power8goldshophttp://onlinebotters.com/wp-content/ uploads/2013/02/skypeaddbutton1.png Greetings everyone! I am buying eu gold as well now. price is 0.1-0.3euro/k. trade method: 1. face to face trade 2. gbank trade
[Buying] FFXIV GIL on All Servers! Will pay Good Price!
08/24/2015 - Final Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I am looking to buy FFXIV gil on all servers. Offering the best prices. Contact me on Skype: Celmaisef Will pay via: Paypal, Skrill, Paysafecard or with game cdkeys or gamecards
[Selling] Darkorbit account store (Lot of servers, good price)
12/01/2014 - DarkOrbit Trading - 16 Replies
Hi, i'm Kevin3898 and i'm here for selling somme accounts. I look also for trades, for other games too. SKYPE: il_faggio_consigli_98 or comment or PM me PAYEMENT: PAYPAL or PAYSAFECARD or ELITE*GOLD Here's the list: 1) Server: Brasil 1 Level: 19 Credits: 188.XXX.XXX