Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

King 48-62kk Spanish CO(Conquista Online)Top 1 Char compared to any other king

Discussion on King 48-62kk Spanish CO(Conquista Online)Top 1 Char compared to any other king within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
King 48-62kk Spanish CO(Conquista Online)Top 1 Char compared to any other king

I want to sell my king cause I don't want to play anymore, I sold 2 other kings in the past, lot of gear and CP's. I'm popular in all servers, so you can ask first for your security.

IMPORTANT: The king is not in Conquer Online servers, is in Conquer Online Spanish version (Official too as you can see in the page), most of the servers are from EE.UU and 2 servers are from Europe.

Character
- Vip 7 near to 30.000 $ purchased
-Currently 48kkk donation (if you want, I can donate to 62kkk, I have the gold but price will be more)
-900 character points
-81K Jiang
-3 permanent Gold Cups ( from Super Guild War)
-1 Gold Cup limited time +1000 P.attack + 1000 Def + 1500 HP 3% crit and inmunity (until the next SGW)
-Chi gates: Dragon 400, Fenix 397, Tiger 386, Turtle 378. I have 8 attributes of 100 points.

If you want to know about the stats as a Dragon Warrior:

With 2% Crit bat garment and 2%Crit and 2%Inmunity:

37202--40631
225,1 Critical Strike
208,5 Inmunity
56410 HP
I have 130 ability points for physical attacks
I'm missing 2 HP's on chi (1 in Dragon other in Fenix)

Top 1 Dragon, Top 2 Fenix, Top 2 Tiger, Top 24 Turtle

If you are interested, contact me for pm, we can use a middleman for our security too.

Not ridiculous prices and don't try to scam me, I did a lot of trades with people and I know when someone is interested or is trying to scam.

This one will not be cheaper, is the TOP king of Spanish CO region and prices are similar to Conquer Online English Version.

At first I'm not going to sell it with gear, but if you want the gear Ill do an offer, only with the possibility of Dragon Warrior gear and the rest +12
Old 06/15/2016, 08:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Screenshot
Old 06/15/2016, 14:34   #3

Sent you as a pm
Old 06/15/2016, 14:57   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

u got skype ?
Old 06/15/2016, 15:08   #5

Yes, sent you a pm