Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making water reborns

Discussion on Making water reborns within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Making water reborns

Am willing to make characters upon request, will do first Reborn and up to 115-120. PM me what you want and I'll make it for you, a week at most. (additional charges for time if you want the characters above 120 before their first rebirth.)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell Reborns Water-to any class
05/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
I sell rbs for 1-2 dollars the accounts are naked I got over 30 rbs I have water-archer lvl 110-15 water-warrior lvl 110-15 Water-trojan lvl 110-15 water-water lvl 110-15 water-fire lvl 110-15 all accounts come with full info my msn:[email protected]
Making a 135 water...
04/28/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 40 Replies
I was considering making a 135 non rb water. I was just curious if anyone has tried this and how much it sux 130 - 134 as far as plvling, or if it's not even worth plvling after 130 and just use exp balls. just curious if anyone had any input. I currently have 9 SRGs on my water.
[Question] Making Water-Water Mele
12/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello I have a water-water and i was wondering how i could make it mele without screwing my points up but looks like i may have i have 120 on mana and im lvl 83 not sure what i would need to do please help ^.^
Guide for Water Reborns
03/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Many people would like to reborn Asap with this guide that ive used youll become a water reborn First thing you should do is make a Tao really easy if you're ina Old server this should be easy and should be only attempted in old servers anyways you should go to Ape City Elf Apes if you've played long enough to know what a Reborn is then youll be able to find Elf Apes if not Go to TC Conductress Go to Ape City Go to Portal then hit the guard Ape City Side and youll go to the city then go south...