Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm trading >>>>VIEW<<<<

Discussion on I'm trading >>>>VIEW<<<< within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm trading >>>>VIEW<<<<

War-war-tro 123-123-113 on server Elements-Fire, for any tro-archer any server. (full info) Just msg me.
Old 11/27/2009, 04:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
lol nood

Similar Threads Similar Threads
view this :P
07/18/2010 - WarRock - 6 Replies
Quelle: Pasted code - No description I just lol'd # Cαn't Slєєρ -› ʍc Đσɴαʟds Cʟσωɴ ωιʟʟ єαт ʍє™ :) sagt: *King7 ? Urban sagt: *OK # Cαn't Slєєρ -› ʍc Đσɴαʟds Cʟσωɴ ωιʟʟ єαт ʍє™ :) sagt: *urbanlabs ddos ? :)
Anyone know about.....>>>>VIEW<<<<
01/21/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Anyone know about a edited itemtype.dat that show's only mets/dbs on the ground? I'm sick of items,gold, etc...
New view for CO.
04/29/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 15 Replies
Any chance there is someone able to do the idea from this screenie? I think it looks so much better than the retarded CO interface. About the only thing you don't need is the zoomed out function, the rest would clear up the screen so much without losing too much play area. The screenie is here: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/attachment.php?attac hmentid=44401&d=1205399441 The thread is: New View on conquer? - ConquerRPG Forum
view +1
06/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hi people, i read in this forum that you can't see the items +1 on the floor, but today i meet a player how can see the +1!!!!! we are lvling at brid and he say this items is +1!!!! anybody knows how he can do it??? thanks??
Top View CO
04/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
This happened one of my friends and I saw it myself, he was freaking out of what he saw with his CO lol just take a look of the SS. This SS taken long ago.. you can tell by the picture.. Anybody have an idea why it happened?