Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

+12 boots + +12 Necky.

Discussion on +12 boots + +12 Necky. within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
+12 boots + +12 Necky.

Closing. Got them.
Old 07/24/2015, 22:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
boots + neck 50 € paypal
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS +12 Necky/Boots P7 p5 Ref
03/06/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
$350 each, i will not go first, payment through paypal sent as gift option PM me your skype, i will show you gears before trade if you want to see.
[Buying] CPS. +12 ring, boots, Necky
11/17/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Buying Cps. 215cps - 1.5USD. +12 ring,necky,boots. Rules Must have a good rep and must show me the cps/items on whichever server they r on. Willing to pay with paypal. PM me. Infraction is because someone (horror#) scammed me and I was warned for posting it on the Thread.
[Buying] +12 Crop, +12 Necky, +12 Boots
09/27/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Buying; +12 Crop -1 +12 Boots Ph7 perm -7 +12 Necky Ph7 perm -7 Transaction rules; Trade request trough epvp is a must. Payment trough paypal. I will go first after i saw the items im buying, and did a quick background check to see who i'm dealing with. Scammers dont even test me. I know theres 90% of you out there, and only 10% legit buyers/sellers. I know every trick in the book, so dont waste ur time on me.
[Buying] necky + 12 and boots + 12
09/14/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
im looking for those 2 things in the same server any server i come to ur server and u give me 3 k cps to go back im paying cps in game u can sell the cps much easier then items to sell for cash if u like my deal whisper me for prices
socket boots, necky, ring etc.
11/06/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
how da hell do u guys 'make' those in the game? I thought u needed to hunt for em... someone giv me a guid plz