Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hello there guys i am selling cps and gold will give links to previous sales.

Discussion on hello there guys i am selling cps and gold will give links to previous sales. within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hello there guys i am selling cps and gold will give links to previous sales.

hi there guys glad you decided to come have a look my current cps and gold is on server : jiang_eu in the celebrations 2 catagory

just so all of you know i am after 2 usd for 215 cps or 11kk gold

proof of previous times i have sold links copy and pasted below alot were done on the last time i quit and alot via skype.

link 1 :

my skype is lukester123321 email

hello guys update here still 17k cp and 780 m gold if some1 buys all i will give them 100m free to cover some of the transfer cost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Previous season Grandmaster EU + NA client which is diamond/masters+namechang
01/21/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
selling previous grandmaster account on EU which comes with a NA client that is diamond/masters from previous season ( this season its all clean ) name change available, im original owner. bump bump
selling lvl 164* correction to previous post
11/22/2012 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
#deleted
give me bug links..
10/13/2011 - Grand Chase - 6 Replies
Is there any NAGC bugs?? I have seen ALOT for PH but i wanted to know is there any for NAGC...
L2phx previous links dead as i try
04/20/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hey guys i need to find one phx working for interlude but as i check previous threads and try to launch the link..they are shown dead...plz can u find me one new link??? Thanks for listening
can someon give me some links
10/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I am learning at school w FPS and i need tose words and meanings like this uses crt --- and what it dese integer ---- what it dose textcolor(green) ---- what it dose ans so on i need all words which is using in FPS pls someon hellp