Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sell >> sword super lvl 120 1 socket +2

Discussion on sell >> sword super lvl 120 1 socket +2 within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

2 db & whisper me for offers

WHISPER:
$the$draGon$

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lvl 130 super club and sword sword texture
06/12/2020 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
im searching for thenumbers? anyone got?
Selling Tro-War-Tro Full Super socket (Tornado)
10/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, im new to this website, Im looking to SELL my 130 Tro - 130 War - 117 Tro, It has Super +5 1 socket SDG -1dmg boots and coro, Super +5 1 socket SDG ring and necky and armour, Super 2 socket club / blade, Super 1 socket tower/fan +5, It also has Elite 2 socket Plume, and super +4 2 Socket -1 dmg Katana 2 SDG. This account is respected, and is on the Server NATURE-TORNADO. It has VIP level 1. IT COMES WITH FULL INFO. Im preferably looking for Paypal Methods, Might accept DB codes. ...
Selling super sdg 1 socket and 2 socket items
07/25/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 6 Replies
Alright well, I'm buying a car soon. I have the money but I wouldn't mind something left over to, you know, actually enjoy the car with. So, I'm selling my gear, just not the character. Feel free to leave all offers, I'm not sure what the stuff is worth at the moment (but I sure can find out, so don't try and lowball me ;)). The gear is as follows: Trojan: Super +5 SDG/SDG 120 club Super +5 SDG/SDG 120 sword Super +4 SDG/SDG 112 earrings Super +4 SDG/SDG 97 necklace Super +4 RDG...
WTS EUDEMONS ONLINE ACCOUNT +12 super socket set
03/10/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
lvl 104 mage with +12 super socket set. it's been so long since i have played that i donte ven know what i have anymore. I have the 3 pet summon. I have a ranked mage tinna 27 star and a bunch of pets under that are like 23 star mageatkdef's. I know when i did play i put atleast $200 into it plus all the hours so i want to try and get $50 for it. im getting ready to log back on it for the first time in forever so i hope i dont get addicted again
super sword
12/20/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 7 Replies
hi all i have a question how can i make all my super swords look like super sword lvl 120 ? i love that look, so i would replace all super sword files of all lvls to the one of lvl 120 someone help me plzz grtz