Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

+12 necky, boots, and rare steed.

Discussion on +12 necky, boots, and rare steed. within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
+12 necky, boots, and rare steed.

Hello everyone I'm looking for the following items listed below. Obviously we're probably all from different servers so I can transfer to purchase the following items just pm me what server. The items I'm looking to buy in usd pay as gift through PayPal but i am not getting scammed. So in short words i need to see vouches/good reviews. Thanks. PM me if you have the items below for sale.

Items Needed:
+12 -7 necklace
+12 -7 boots
+12 steed (rare)
Old 11/18/2014, 05:17   #2

BUMP, still looking for these items listed above.
Old 11/18/2014, 05:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can you tell me your skype or add me? Regards
Old 11/22/2014, 20:53   #4

BUMP still looking for these items, mostly the necklace. PM me the payment option is listed in the original post.
Old 12/09/2014, 11:51   #5

Update; bought all items i needed, no need for more thanks.

Tags
co2 conquer, conquer online 2.0, conquer online 2.0 sale

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] +12 Steed, +12 Ring, +12 Necky, +12 Boots!
10/11/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says. I'm buying these 4 items listed above. Payment trough paypal. I will sent the money as gift,Will go first, note that im buying for virtual goods, and i cover fees. Even transfer cost. But u must be a known legit seller. And i will background check. Otherwise i'm not going first.
[Buying] Buying +12 crop, necky, steed
06/08/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
looking to buy +12 crop, necky, steed for cps, in dragon server. if u transfer to me ill pay for u to leave, u pay for u to come, even.
[Selling] BUY W. CONFIDENCE|+12 RING/BOOTS/NECKY/STEED/TOWER/FAN/CROP/PISTOL/RAPIER/HOOD/ARMOR
05/14/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 35 Replies
I think the title says it all... ALL PRICES ARE OBO (OR BEST OFFER) *these prices do not include: transfer fee or fee's Was RECENTLY SCAMMED Not selling anything anytime soon, good luck and be careful here on the forums. The mods aren't going to help you with anything and support the scammers. Don't trust the Black Market grading system its flaud and never go first.
Buying +12 ring, necky, steed, crop for cps
02/19/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, looking to buy +12 heavy ring, necky, steed and crop for cps. Leave an offer or msg me on my skype creepz119
B> boots steed ring necky
01/17/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
im lookin to buy boots steed ring and necky cant afford +12s so dont bother, i also wanted cps if th price is good im willin to take em. ( i hav to pay transfer cost ) pm if only if u hav a good offer along with cps on th sam server No NOOBS OR SCAMMERS dont waste my time thx