Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling good Assassin items + account

Discussion on Selling good Assassin items + account within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Assassin Account, good chi and jiang

Account is up for sale, Has earl 200m rank, and vip 6, plus extra vip 5 to be used. Account has bound items, bound garments. If anyone is interested skype me, Im askin just 30$ for the account, info, security, email is included on purchase. There is no good items on this account, just a empty account ready to be used.

If you like to see the character, ill show you.

Server: WildSwan

Vouches:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKadxX View Post
purchased everything, very smooth and quick!
Old 05/31/2014, 11:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

purchased everything, very smooth and quick!
Old 05/31/2014, 16:00   #3

Account is up for sell, if anyone is interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Talisman online lv70 assassin with ton of good items for sale!
01/13/2016 - Trading - 1 Replies
+10 lv 70-80 blue dagger with dex and +10 raindeer +7 lv 70-80 chain simitar with vit. two full set lv60-70 blue +6 body gears: dex/crit set and vit/dodge set, lv 20 Firefly Cavy pet with max hp, hp recover, mana recover enhance and auto pick. Tiger +6.
[Selling]D3 account with very good items
03/15/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 5 Replies
DarkOne - Community - Diablo III 185k dps unbuffed barb paragon 39 wizz para 46 wd para 30, and dh + monk lvl 60(no paragon) give me a good offer for the account. i only accept paypal and with middleman
Selling (NA) GOOD League of Legends Account for Runescape Items/Cash
06/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
An acc with near 850 wins, 10 pages of runes, 10-20 skins, 80-90 champions, 5k rp left etc. Rank solo q 1300+ I'm looking for Runescape Items/Rares/Gold If you're interested in it, I will provide more information with along screenshots/live cams. Made another thread, cause I don't know how to bump /Close Thead nevermind, just seeing no one wants this trade of a good deal. I'm planning to give the account to my irl friend. Thanks anyways. Have a good day.
Selling (NA) GOOD League of Legends Account for Runescape Items/Cash
06/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
An acc with near 850 wins, 10 pages of runes, 10-20 skins, 80-90 champions, 5k rp left etc. Rank solo q 1300+ I'm looking for Runescape Items/Rares/Gold If you're interested in it, I will provide more information with along screenshots/live cams.
Selling Cabal account lvl 101 with good items
07/02/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Lvl 101, Maxed skills What i want- -a good Rumble Fighter account -Astros -Offer