Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> (WTS) Lots of items SNOWWHITE Server.

Discussion on S> (WTS) Lots of items SNOWWHITE Server. within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb S> (WTS) Lots of items SNOWWHITE Server.

Full list can be found on:

16 super socketted items, some spg, some sdg, some weapons, armour.

Great Talismans

Lots of useful, if cheap, items free with purchase.

240DBs of gears being sold for 210DBs.

All PURCHASES MUST BE MADE WITH DRAGON ***** ON GLORY SERVER, dreams group.

Tags
conquer, gears, snowwhite, sockets, wts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS LOTS OF ITEMS ON SWSRO1
06/20/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Selling out my storage of items on swsro1, Right now i dont have any screens of it but the items i can remember is sun garment shoes d9, sun blade d9+5, sun blade d2, sun spear d4, 1billion gold, dead grabpet,sos glavie d9+5 and ofc elixirs and drops =] Make an offer please. I accept anything.
134 Seg lots of DSHOP items
03/04/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 14 Replies
http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww128/mag72207m rg/Seg1.png http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/ww128/mag72207 mrg/seg2.png 134 Seg with Extra inventory Slots 2 Perm Costumes Perm Mount Edit: I just made it divine, account is from before when you couldnt buy divine
[Tullan] wts 56 sorc + lots of wc items
12/02/2009 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
hi i hawe sorc 56 for sell on tullan serwer( with e mail) sorc hawe real cool nick withawt any numbers , hawe biglos nec and nice 3 sloted rare nec for sorc with +1 asimilate and +1 mass snare ( link to picture of nec nec.jpg | justhunter | Fotki, Zdj?cia, Obrazki Fotosik.pl ) 390 wc coin (from cm transfer) sorc hawe pve build and free reset is posilbe!!! prefer contact on mail [email protected] sorry for english:P P.S i can sell clean char withawt cc/gold/stones/ref pots etc!!! P.S...
Need AK serial , have lots of bp items and weapons
02/08/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Like tipic say .. i have them on I50 , and on clasic too , just send me tell , my yahoo its : [email protected] or PM here
BuzzMS! [Stable Server!][NO Hamachi!][Lots of Customs][NX Items!][Itsjustawesome]
01/25/2009 - MapleStory - 5 Replies
BuzzMS v.62 mIRC #BuzzMS Awesome New HUB! Every NPC you need there! Exp: 200x Drops: Edited Level 200's can obtain Flash Jump