Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB>+12 FAN/TOWER/RING

Discussion on WTB>+12 FAN/TOWER/RING within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB>+12 FAN/TOWER/RING

with cps. tell me your server and price

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] BUY W. CONFIDENCE|+12 RING/BOOTS/NECKY/STEED/TOWER/FAN/CROP/PISTOL/RAPIER/HOOD/ARMOR
05/14/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 35 Replies
I think the title says it all... ALL PRICES ARE OBO (OR BEST OFFER) *these prices do not include: transfer fee or fee's Was RECENTLY SCAMMED Not selling anything anytime soon, good luck and be careful here on the forums. The mods aren't going to help you with anything and support the scammers. Don't trust the Black Market grading system its flaud and never go first.
[Buying] wana buy +12 tower fan ring
06/24/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
i wanna buy +12 tower , fan , ring my offer each for 350$ i need them in server sunshine if u r trusted i can send the money but i need some one to vouch to you
S> +12 ring, steed. +8 fan, tower, boots. Meteor server.
07/28/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 6 Replies
S> Super +8 2 socket Fan S> Super +8 2 socket Tower S> Super +8 2 socket boots S> Super +12 2 socket -7 ring S> +12 steed All on Meteor server. I am accepting paypal payments, or I will trade them for dbs on Tortuga_EU. PM me for details.
WTT blode ring with stamina lvl 3 for shuta ring with ring spirit stone lvl 5 (9%res)
01/02/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
server brumhart if u intrested let me know TY
WTS Barom Ring / Guardimesh Neck / Blode Ring / Pargon Ring
06/18/2009 - Archlord Trading - 9 Replies
Im thinking about selling my Barom/Blode/Pargon Ring and my Guardimesh Neck. Please leave your offers here or write me a PM. All on Evengarda