Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for complete classic source

Discussion on looking for complete classic source within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for complete classic source

tell me your price i need a ready to go source. i will also need things to be added and changed so more work for you =]

bump. any developers looking for work?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion-Finish AI2 complete + source
11/28/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, i was dev on project "Aion-Finish" and now i can sell you FULL EMU source. AI2 EMU version is from 10.09.2012 i sell: 1) FULL GameServer
[VB net] Bot source .. in not complete ..
01/26/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 10 Replies
Silkroad Bot v0.1 - Source Code The beginning of a Silkroad Online gameplay automation software. A few weeks ago and never had to start over grown beyond the basic functionality, but all bidding platform features, this project is my tribute to the Silkroad Online community in this forum. The bot attacks all monsters and raised on filtered items. What exactly is happening in the source code. For example, the skills to be used hardcoded. SRO_Bot.rar (2,85 MB) - uploaded.to VERSION FOR...
[B]33% valve Complete Pack Rabat Coupon[S] Deathmatch Classic
12/27/2011 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
habe hier einen 33% valve Complete Pack Rabat Coupon würde ihn für Deathmatch Classic abgeben(momentan für 2,49 im Angebot) wer Tauschen mag bitte melden. http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/7404/valve33.j pg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[help] my d3d8 and d3d9 source code please help me to complete it
09/28/2010 - Soldier Front - 11 Replies
Hello!!! this is my source code of my wallhack for pSF ahmn well anyway here is my source code that ive compiled for Philippine Special force ive switched to d3d9 but it seems to be that this code is detected this wallhack is only XQZ and i have set its key to F1
Anyone who is selling source that is complete?
07/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Is there someone selling source that is completely edited and all are fixed. Im paying items in real CO in greatwall server. If you have one kindly just PM me here or just reply in this post. By the way just for an info Im not here to scam or steal some sources im willing to pay if im satisfied with it. Thanks.