Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Online account for iPad!

Discussion on Conquer Online account for iPad! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer Online account for iPad!

Hey guys I'm selling an account in conquer online for iPad! My In-Game name is JpGamerZ so if you wanna see my equipments, just meet me in game! Take Note: this is from conquer online for iPad (not pc) and I'm selling it as a whole account (not per item for some of them are bound)

Pm or reply to this post if interested! Ty for respecting my post!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Multiclient for Conquer Online iPad version: 2005
05/28/2013 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
this is a video demonstrating me using multipl account in the same time. this makes the gameplay much easier because now you can manage your seller account and also you are able to use training ground when screen is off and when the app is "closed" (in the multitasking bar) Multiclient for Conquer Online iPad version 2005 - YouTube have fun!
Conquer Online for IPad!!
09/10/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hey guy's TQ has ported CO to the IOS devices. What do you guys think about this? Anyone gonna develop a proxy for it? Free to Play MMORPG Conquer Online Coming to iPad - Preview Trailer - YouTube More info here http://co.91.com/ipad/info/introduction.shtml
[HURRY!!]Conquer Online - ipad giveaway
12/17/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Conquer Online is giving keys away to get things when the ipad version is coming. I found the link through their facebook page. Here is the link: Conquer Online iPad Giveaway Just enter your mail and activate it. If you think it's fake, look at: