Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> TRO WAR ARCH 130 130 129... Gemworld Crystal

Discussion on S> TRO WAR ARCH 130 130 129... Gemworld Crystal within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> TRO WAR ARCH 130 130 129... Gemworld Crystal

This Account is on Gem world Crystal. One of the older servers. Its only got like 3 toons thats maxed out at least until mounts come along. I am quiting Co. i have played for 4 years and its changed so much that I am just tired of playing. Id like to get some money out of. He is VIP 3, Ive put over a grand into him. You will get him with Full gear and info.

All offers are welcome,

i do ask the payment be in a check or money order. Makes my life a lot easier.

PM ME OFFERS
Old 07/04/2009, 18:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if the payment was to be in check or money order, that makes it 100 times easier for scams to be made. Paypal or western union is the only safe way to trade.
Old 07/05/2009, 04:31   #3

thats coming from a person with 3 posts like myself. keep your comments to yourself please ~_^. This post if for offers not critics.
Old 07/06/2009, 00:28   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm not meaning to cause anybody to stop bidding on you're ad, I'm just stating that it makes it 100 times easier for scams to be produced, meaning could you please change you're payment method would make you're trading experience alot easier as if the trade was through money order the buyer would continously be asking if the cash has gotten to you, Obviously you're not gunna give the info unless the money order is in you're possesion so just giving some advice, You're choice though.