Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling a Wat-Wat lvl 128 (Emerald)

Discussion on Selling a Wat-Wat lvl 128 (Emerald) within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling a Wat-Wat lvl 128 (Emerald)

I've gotten tired of conquer so i'm looking to see what i can get for my account's.

I have a water-water lvl 128 with bound items and a super +6 2 soc rtg/rtg -1 fan. I was going pure but no longer want to play so he's almost ready for 2nd rb for someone that wants a pure.

I also have a 2nd rb tro-nin-arch level 125 that only has bound tally's never did much but plvl with him and gave all his items away so you can either get bound ones or buy some for him. He has Cyclone and Fog so he's a great account for more then just plvling.

those are the only two that I have the info to at the moment, i also have a 2nd rb arch-war-fire, he's been reincarnated 3 times he was originally a fire-war-fire and has just been my toy account he's currently lvl 98 but when he hits 110 he will jump back to 131. no info on him yet but i should be able to find it and if your interested i can let you know when i do find it.

I'm not sure how much these are worth so just leave an offer here or pm me.
I would be accepting payment via paypal, that's the only thing i know how to use...
Old 04/27/2013, 21:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how much you wanting for just the fan?