Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

royalty_eu sever of friendly

Discussion on royalty_eu sever of friendly within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
royalty_eu sever of friendly

hello all players
I'm a sales person in sever Royalty_EU

Royalty_EU???? you've heard ever
-This is one of two special sever conqueronline
-This is sever classic 1.0
-classic 1.0???? many questions and thought it less than sever 2.0
-But not, game conqueronline had nearly 10 years and the peak of the world's top game to the table.
it was a time of conquer 1.0

Why is this so????
Because there are so many reasons that I think one of the following reasons:
-Sever has no shop mail: ie players can not run out to buy items sock, +7 +8 .... and do full 12 in a short time.
-Sever has no fan and tower
-When you quit the game one a long time and you come back, all unchanged.but with 2.0 after 1 week can you get others to pass.
-This Sever, you can not auto or do anything illegal, because servers are monitored separately (EU) with auto scanning software is more powerful server Liberty.
Sever Liberty is 1.0 but the Liberty of us should be antibot also other.
-Because items can not easily be very valuable, when you quit the game, you can sell or keep for years after playing
...... there are many reasons to prove this is 1 server game literally:
you do not take too much time for the game, do not spend too much money to shop mail, items of value, is not upset by auto......

you may ask: why few people know to sever this????
-because TQ does not want to lose their money, they can not have money if all same sever classic.
in a few tens of servers they are just leave 2 sever classic, in this server you can see many people sticking this game for many years,
can say this is the first server of memories, one game literally

Although there has been a long time but no one player has full 12, all weak, you can go to my server and see what I say.
So for those who do not want to lose a lot of money to the king or for a full 12 player server and see me
-I sold one a huge number of dbs and large items (range 40 items +8 and 60 items +7)
-I have to stick this one long game and buy all the items the players quit as a celebration
-but who is impatient, unwilling to take years to full 12, you can buy dbs and my $ 2 / db,you can use paypal or WU to payment,u can add my yahoo or my sky :.vn or skype:evilstar_vn
can you think that price is high, but let's not talk about buying and selling rush
I want you to play my sever Royalty_EU and feel, this is a very different sever very special
you can easily see me in the market all the time, you do not know the name, know my nick but you can understand it is my (very different because it is a different server)
Finally:
Welcome to Royalty_EU
please play my server to verify what I said:
"a real game-literally in Royalty_EU"