Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Gold/Cps/Accounts > TrafficRoit Credits

Discussion on Conquer Gold/Cps/Accounts > TrafficRoit Credits within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer Gold/Cps/Accounts > TrafficRoit Credits

Trade Conquer Gold/Cps/Items > TrafficRoit Credits

Need more traffic to your website or dont play the MMO any more?
Trade them for traffiRoit credits..

Basically TrafficRoit is a Exchange Site for many thing.. Website, PTC, Virtual Currencies exchange.
This is the cheapest and safes way to exchange things over the internet.
We advertise your website's, adfly links, anything you can thing of..
For more info check us out @

Trading Stats
215 CPs = 2000 tRoit Credits
1075 CPs = 30,000 tRoit Credits
2150 CPs = 60,000 tRoit Credits

**Note**
2,000 Credits = 1000 Hits & I sell 1000 Hits for $3.75
This is a HUGE savings if you where to purchase them from the site.

Instruction: (Gold/Cps/Items) **Not Accounts**
  1. Make a noob and trade the gold to the noob account.
  2. Make sure you wright down full account info.
  3. Login to TrafficRoit and submit a support Ticket.
  4. Sent ticket with full noob account info.
  5. Once i see the how much gold is on the account your account will be credited.
  6. Enjoy your Credits Trade/Sell/Use your credits in away you like.

Send Info:
Noob User:
Noob Pass:
Co Server:
Gold Amount:
CP Amount:
Items:
Item Amount: (How many credit you would like for the items)

CO Account > TrafficRoit Credits

I also accept accounts...
**ONLY IF YOU HAVE FULL ACCOUNT INFO**

Instructions: (For Accounts)
  1. Make sure you have full account info
  2. Login to TrafficRoit and submit a support Ticket
  3. Sent ticket with account info.
  4. Once i see that the account is true.. Then your trafficRoit account will be credited.
  5. Enjoy your trafficRoit Credits.. Trade/Sell/Use your credits in away you like

Send Info:
Server:
Class:
LVL:
Gold amount (On the Account):
Items (On the Account):
CP Amount:
How many credits you would like for the account:

If you would like to do something like this you can send me a support ticket.

Send Support:

-or-
Chat Support:

Why? You might ask...
Well this is so i can start getting the credits in circulation before i release the TrafficRoit Bot Manager. Where TrafficRoit member's will be able to use there trafficRoit credits to use on a verity of different bots.. The Bot Manager will have MMo bots, Website Bots, Ect...

**NOTE**
If you don't have a account yet & would like to receive your 1000 Free Credits + Basic Pro Membership.
Send a support ticket with..
CODE: epvper1000

Thank,
TrafficRoit Admin

If you got any questions please feel free to ask...
Old 04/16/2012, 05:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

seen legit that ur giving the info first
Old 04/16/2012, 05:15   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So you`re one of the guys that spam all the bot forums with ****** "ads"...
Old 04/16/2012, 06:29   #4

This is a legit site i am the owner of this site.. And there are 1,000 of happy customers at my site.. This is just another way to trade virtual currencies with out getting scammed. Basically it just like elite*gold but tRoit Credits. There is going to many more great feature to come with trafficRoit and i hope you all enjoy this FREE service.

Plus we at TrafficRoit are working real hard on releasing are Bot Advertising Manager.. Where bot makers can advertise there bots & and make money with there beta bots... This is going to be one of a biggest goals. I hope i not being rude or posting this here and you are going to get upset, Im truely sorry if this is the way you feel

Thanks,
Old 04/16/2012, 08:06   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeye, you spam the **** out of thousands of poeple, annoy the **** out of them, not to mention u give them the extra work to clean up the **** u left on their carpet.

For what? 1 in a million customer whos so ****** retarded that he actually uses the spamlinks and go buy something.

You ruin it for real advertisers by making people ******* hate it.

This is 10times worse then the annoying phonesellers.

And I doubt u even get the 1000 hits promised, but instead just fake it by using proxies whenever the amount isnt met.

No respectable trademarkbuisness in their dam mind would ever be associated with a ****** spambot "advertisingsystem".
Old 04/16/2012, 15:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny666 View Post
Yeye, you spam the shit out of thousands of poeple, annoy the shit out of them, not to mention u give them the extra work to clean up the shit u left on their carpet.

For what? 1 in a million customer whos so fuckin retarded that he actually uses the spamlinks and go buy something.

You ruin it for real advertisers by making people fucking hate it.

And I doubt u even get the 1000 hits promised, but instead just fake it by using proxies whenever the amount isnt met.

No respectable trademarkbuisness in their dam mind would ever be associated with a shitty spambot "advertisingsystem".

Woo dude, You got it all wrong bro are advertising is very affective and it does not spam your links you get truly unique hits/views everyday. So lets say you put your website at trafficRoit, Only one member can view your website once with in 24hrs, As for people that use proxies i banned them as fast as they come. Are system does a good job at this. If you think i would run a fucked up advertisement system then your sucked up and your the 1 in a million h8ter.. Dont H8te just appreciate lol... I fucking cant stand H8ters, expressionlessly when you probably never even check it out and u talk shit.. Just because you been to some other fuck head shitty advertising site doesn't mean that we are like that too.

Plus TrafficRoit is free bro... So where can you go wrong? I think you like to H8te on people you dont even no.... Good luck being a asshole all your life, LOL...

Thanks,
BigBlockBro ()
Old 04/16/2012, 16:23   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Yeye, you spam the **** out of thousands of poeple, annoy the **** out of them, not to mention u give them the extra work to clean up the **** u left on their carpet.

For what? 1 in a million customer whos so ****** retarded that he actually uses the spamlinks and go buy something.

You ruin it for real advertisers by making people ******* hate it.

No respectable trademarkbuisness in their dam mind would ever be associated with a ****** spambot "advertisingsystem".
It's just one of thsoe rotating traffic things. Where a zillion people come together and view each other's websites everyday.
Old 04/16/2012, 16:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Isaac- View Post
It's just one of thsoe rotating traffic things. Where a zillion people come together and view each other's websites everyday.
Yup that is what it is, + we have PTC, Banner exchange, Text Exchange, PTR Emails, and so much more.. I dont want poeple to think we are like the rest because we use different strategies for advertisement. And you dont have to advertise you can use the credits as a virtual currency to trade things over the internet.. Thats all i wanted to let everyone no...

Thanks
Old 04/16/2012, 18:15   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
And how do you know this? As opposed to a forum bot spammer or him just doing 1000 proxies a webpage?

Anyways its just bullshit.

I doubt a buisness wants 1000 hits from some noob thats willing to spend his time checking websites for cash.

And sorry for stepping on ur "creation" man, but go produce something usefull.
Old 04/16/2012, 23:41   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
And how do you know this? As opposed to a forum bot spammer or him just doing 1000 proxies a webpage?

Anyways its just bullshit.

I doubt a buisness wants 1000 hits from some noob thats willing to spend his time checking websites for cash.

And sorry for stepping on ur "creation" man, but go produce something usefull.
How do I know? Those programs that 'nuke' pages, bypass captcha, etc are expensive. You gotta license them or know someone 'underground.' At least any of the high end ones.
Traffic exchanges such as his have been around for ages. They were around prior to all these spam bots. You simply register and add your site in there. To get a credit you have to view another person's site. In return another person will view your site. It's just one big cycle that is much less complex then spamming utilities. It pretty much limits your unique hits to the amount of registered users on his site.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2012, 02:49   #11

Quote:
How do I know? Those programs that 'nuke' pages, bypass captcha, etc are expensive. You gotta license them or know someone 'underground.' At least any of the high end ones.
Traffic exchanges such as his have been around for ages. They were around prior to all these spam bots. You simply register and add your site in there. To get a credit you have to view another person's site. In return another person will view your site. It's just one big cycle that is much less complex then spamming utilities. It pretty much limits your unique hits to the amount of registered users on his site.
Wow bro you summed that up... Thanks

And as for my site you website will only get viewed by a member once every 24 hours, Which this being said people are not going to mass spamm your website/links....

And thanks again -Isaac- .... for explain the most simple things in life
I gave you a thanks for helping me explain this to him..
Old 04/18/2012, 07:17   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Assumptions is the mother of all fuckups..You talk like you got a brain, but your content is empty.
Old 04/19/2012, 00:56   #13

Quote:
Assumptions is the mother of all fuckups..You talk like you got a brain, but your content is empty.

Nooo you got that wrong bro, Assumptions is for *******'s and every ones got one... ********... But anyways if you would like to stop by i would be more and happy to skull f*ck your *** and see who's brains are empty...

That's my thoughts not yours...

Thank for the BJ anyways... LOL
Old 04/19/2012, 01:03   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Nice, another user just using profanity without any additional support/comments. This is truly a wonderful world.
It isn't an assumption it's actually facts. Learn to read once in awhile. You shouldn't assume I don't know what I"m talking about.
Old 04/19/2012, 02:45   #15

This offer is still available for everyone... I also accept many other MMO games too like RS, MS, and many others