Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

jimmy hendix is a scammer people! he first wanted the stuff from my account!

Discussion on jimmy hendix is a scammer people! he first wanted the stuff from my account! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 09/03/2008, 22:29   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mImI83 View Post
its people like jimmy that makes everyone skeptical about trading accounts... hell you go jimmy!
This actually made me lol. And you're exactly right. If it wasn't for freaking scammers like Jimmy, we wouldn't have to be worried about trading. <_<
Old 09/04/2008, 09:34   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Before buying and purchasing account please post screenshots, and have full info of the character and everything. Also make sure all ur tiems are locked (that is if u do trust the person to get on ur accouunt before the payment wich is not recomended). always make sure the payment has gone through!

Please people on a serious note. This is not game account and just game money you are dealign with. this is real life cash. It is not somethign to take lightly for if fraud is a crime and you can be criminated for it. remember to video tape and save all actions and conversations. But most of all just be a genuine seller and buyer. No one wants to deal with this ****. It takes away time and profits.