Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Regarding a 5095 binarie anti aimbot system

Discussion on Regarding a 5095 binarie anti aimbot system within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Regarding a 5095 binarie anti aimbot system

Hello, I'm currently looking for a 5095-5065 anti bot system and I've been looking for one for countless hours and I've not found any. Anyways If you have one legitly I'll be willing to negotiate a price. If it's free then I thank you.

Anyways my server is a 5095 binarie server.

For better ways to reach me:

Email:
Thank you
Old 06/25/2012, 22:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Please i need This Aimbot too I'm using 5095 too
Contact me @
Thnx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Antibot System for 5095?
10/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Hey guys, I have a pretty important question. I've been looking around the releases area and can't seem to find an anti bot for 5095, just for 5165. I want an anti bot system kind of like TQ's which will auto botjail people if they are using a speed hack or other types of macros/bots. Is this even possible? If not can someone show me what would be a solution that's closest to what I'm looking for? Once again server version is 5095. Thanks very much in advance, Chris
[Release] New lottery system (CoEmu 5095)
02/02/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
Hi hi.... many of you will just say: "another lotto system" but that isn't the same as the others... try... and after you flame me :P public class MainLottery { public int CharID; public int Times = 0;