Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For sale Archer-Saint! PAYPAL ACCEPTED!

Discussion on For sale Archer-Saint! PAYPAL ACCEPTED! within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For sale Archer-Saint! PAYPAL ACCEPTED!

Price will be negotiated. This insures that you can not screw me. I have stopped playing this game because I now have a child and do not have time anymore to play. Loved my account and I have literally put hundreds of dollars into there are items in most of the banks. (If I remember correctly) Birds only hit like 55 on her. Without the elite star tower +5 and super heaven fan +5 (These are not bound.) Upon completion of purchase I will change the password to a random password and message it to you. I am sure you understand why.

Below is a picture I have put together, please forgive me, I am not very good with graphics.

Uploaded with

One bip is also accepted!
Old 10/19/2011, 02:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Come on folks do I hear an offer of 20 USD???

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wts sorc lvl 77 on Eu3 (Very nice items) (paypal accepted only)
08/09/2011 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
Sorc lvl 77 full realm (pants with 9% res/garb with 6% mana/bracelet with 9% speed and 1% cast/poison and ice helmet/ ice boots). Uniques- Intel kark with infinity/ shuta 7% res/blode 0/1/ biglos cloak lvl 2/ shocker 0/1/ gaudius/ and 3 cast ring 4% , 5%. It has 8 scions / 5 might stones lvl 5 / 4 stamina stones lvl 5/ some agility/block/might/stamina lvl 4 and lots of stones lvl 3. Weap: Wand lvl 71 + 10 6/6 4 lvl 3 attack and 2 air lvl 5. Nice stats (not +1). Chantra bag : Lots of...
WTS 11 scroll / 300 mil Eu3 PAYPAL ACCEPTED ONLY
07/29/2011 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
Gold sold ! SO .. im sellin 12 scrolls for $ PAYPAL !! 1 scroll = 700 wp = 7$ , im selling for 6$ each EDITED : SELLING 8 scion on EU3 also !! OFFER in $$$$$ PAYPAL p.s. 12 scroll x 6$ = 72$ for the guy who buys all of em - 70$ xD
[Mercury]SELL Wizard/Bard lv80 full farmed and lv69 Full Str Glaive - PayPal accepted
07/18/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all, i play ECSRO at the moment and dont have enough time to play in ISRO anymore. So, I want to sell my lv80 char WIZARD full farmed in SRO Global, server Mercury. Payment-Method : PayPal or regular Bank-Transfer. (für Deutsche : PayPal oder normale Überweisung) Offers here pls. Infos :
archer for sale
12/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
lvl: 96 job: tiger archer guild: >DeVil^CoMing< position: guild leader spouse: none