Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B> Pure Water Taoist Full Info

Discussion on B> Pure Water Taoist Full Info within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B> Pure Water Taoist Full Info

Looking for pure water with full info on english server that isn't always full
Can be either naked or come with equips

Post your offers and prices thanks
Old 11/25/2011, 10:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Top Characters In Server Kanasia_US | TAO / Monk Gear For Sale!

Willing to go $3000 for the fire, Monk is non negotiable.

Server Myth- Gryphon
130-130-132 Pure ninja
+7 steed
+7 fan (2 STG) -1 dam
+7 tower (2 SGM) -1 dam
+5 crop
+3 earrings (2 SDG) -1 dam
+8 ring (2 SDG) -5 dam P4 soul
banks full of not bound +1 +2 +3 stones steeds +1 +3, 3.5 mil cash, rare garments, 201st rb tokens, never been in bot jail, I do not bot, the name can be changed, Is a girl char. Asking price $700 Firm. Paypal only.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> (Dreams > Glory) Pure water, 130-130-133, full info, 281 BP without other bonuses
03/27/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Edit: Server is Dreams > Glory This character is currently at 281 BP without guild or mentor bonus. The mentor is one of the max BP characters on the server, and shares 5 bp when the mentor is online. The gear is good enough to get into just about any max arsenal guild, bringing another 7+ BP depending on rank. The character is also at 200kk donation adding 5 bp. Sub-classes include: P8 apothecary P4 Martial Artist P2 Chi Master P1 Performer
Water Server: Pure Ninja and Melee Water - FULL INFO INCLUDED
02/08/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 5 Replies
2nd RB Pure Ninja (Ninja-Ninja-Ninja) (130-130-130) Currently at 57%, and has about 22 exp balls in mentor reward. This means if you use the PowerExpBalls, you get 131 :D. (If you intend on going past 131, I'd suggest you do not use the PowerExpBalls) A well known character in the server, no real enemies, (nothing that cant be handled easily). I've been friendly with most of the prominent players and I can leave friend list intact if you so wish. This account comes with full information. Also...
S> taoist water lvl 130 none reborn - full info!
02/05/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
sell tao water lvl 130 none reborn with no items with full info class: Taoist water sex: male body size: small level: 130 none reborn server: Nature-Meteor *the account with full information!! Serious offers only.!
S> taoist water lvl 130 none reborn - full info!
02/02/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
sell tao water lvl 130 none reborn with no items with full info class: Taoist water sex: male body size: small level: 130 none reborn server: Nature-Meteor Serious offers only.
S> water-tro 78 and water-fire 84 no equips full info
03/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
S> water-trojan 120-78 and water-fire 120-84 for usd via payapl or real cash these accounts may coem with sum equips...prolyl sucky cause i dotn use em.......they r on the uranus server