Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> Gear (No acc) on Pharos

Discussion on S> Gear (No acc) on Pharos within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 05/31/2011, 18:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Lol. I got banned on ebay for 7 days because I was selling illegal items, AKA, Runescape gold. I've got loads of feedback there from selling RS gold and they're all positive, I can also give you the names of some of my customers and some of them have recently become good friends just from their service and my sales.

And ofc, Anyone can get their bro to come online and be like.. "Yeah I saw it!"
Old 05/31/2011, 18:43   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Ouch u ******* scammer got owned i won the dispute so stfu ******* scammer.

BE AWARE OF THIS ******* SCAMMER

OH YEA BEFORE I FORGET IT I THOUGHT U HAD VIDEOTAPPED ALL AND THAT SHOWS THAT U R NOT GUILTY.
HMMMMMM I GUESS U R GUILTY U ******* MOFO

Similar Threads Similar Threads
B> Char and/or Gear on Wonders/Pharos (Archer and Trojan and LVLing gear)
01/09/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hey everyone, I am interested in buying Archer gear and low lvl gear with soc's for SRG lvling. I pay via paypal, and am online a lot so send me a pm if you have anything, and ill give you my MSN if I am interested... xD Anything is better than nothing, so let me know your offers and ill get back to you... ^^ Ohh, and FULL INFO if you want to sell me char. ~Me aka Kopper911 EDIT: Account found BUT I am still looking for gear... MESSAGE me offers! xD
S>> DBS in Pharos server
02/02/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Pm KurusaKi for more info
B> all + gear on Pharos Server.
01/30/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I need it. let me know
WTT 123 bagi with full +7 gear for a 123+ ak with good gear or 130 ak with +3 gear
05/07/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
wtt 123+ bagi with full +7 gear and +7 cocave for a 123 ak wih real good gear or a 130 ak with +3 gear. pm or add me to [email protected] for pictures and no information. gtfo scammer cuz i dont deal with that bullshit :mad:
T> Tro 120-130 Gear for DBs on Pharos
12/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I wanna sell my whole trojans equip on SnowWhite for DBs on Pharos... The Equips are: Lvl 112 Uni +2 Ears Lvl 125 Eli +4 Necky Lvl 126 Eli +3 Ring Lvl 130 +3 super 1soc club with RDG Lvl 130 +3 super 1soc blade with RDG Lvl 120 +2 uni 1soc tro armor with RDG