Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hosting vs conquer stuff

Discussion on Hosting vs conquer stuff within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hosting vs conquer stuff

Hi,

I recently started my hosting company. And i have enough room for sponsorship, but since i don't do sponsorships, i offer gameservers, voice servers and webhosting for conquer online stuff.

FAQ

What is GameHosting?
Gamehosting is de hosting of an gameserver, an gameserver is an server where you can play in, the number of slots decide how much people can acces the server at the same time. This can be for online games such as; Call of duty 1, 2, UO & 4 or battlefield.. etc.. etc.. etc..

What is voicehosting?
Voicehosting is hosting of voice server, a voice server is a communication type which you can acces and use with a microphone/header and one of the following programs: ventrilo, teamspeak.

What is webhosting?
Webhosting is virtual online space. A space where you can upload your site to so others besides you are able to visit the site. May i also say that i also make and sell sites.

What are the costs?
1 Gameserver (doesn't matter which game, aslon`g as i support it) with the max of 16 slots public for 1 DB code worthy of 5 dbs. You will have the server for 3 months.
1 voice server (ventrilo or teamspeak) of 10 slots for 1 db code worthy of 5 dbs. You will have the server for 12 months.
1 webhosting package of 100MB and 5GB traffic for 1 db code worthy of 5 dbs. You will have this package for 12 months.

Can i also pay with items?
If you are on the server Taurus (constellation), then yes. Otherwise db code(s) is/are the only option.

How can i order something?
You can make a post here in this topic or add my MSN;

Cheers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2008, 12:56   #2

Added: 1 mIRC bouncer for 1 db code worthy of 3 dbs. You will have the bouncer for 12 months.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2008, 00:30   #3

Added: CO private server, 10 slots. This server is for 3 months for 1 db code worthy of 5 dbs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2008, 08:49   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is this a scam?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2008, 10:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_eros View Post
is this a scam?
No, its not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2008, 17:46   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

asked him set me up a private co server for 10 dbs, but he said he cant do that, then he called me a scammer and went offline. weird guy