Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B> DB's/Items (Great Wall) by mailed cash

Discussion on B> DB's/Items (Great Wall) by mailed cash within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B> DB's/Items (Great Wall) by mailed cash

I want to buy some db's, and possibly items if you happen to be on the great wall server. However, the only way I can pay is by mailing cash to a location.
I am willing to pay 3$ per db.
If you have offers, please email me at

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BUYING SOC ITEMS & DB's
11/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Guys am buying elite/super soc items with super gems on it and DB's am from Hanging Garden Server and willing to pay thru cash if you have please send me an email thru [email protected] or you can talk to me anytime. am always online on my yahoo messenger. Thank you :bandit::bandit::bandit::bandit:
Trading RS account for CO items/cash/db's/cps
12/30/2007 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Offer only on thunder server... let me repeat myself so there are no misunderstandings... THUNDER SERVER ONLY OK. Now with that out of the way : The bank was too big of a pic, so here...