Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Conquer Online 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trading lvl 130 co acount for runescape cash/items

Discussion on trading lvl 130 co acount for runescape cash/items within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
trading lvl 130 co acount for runescape cash/items

selling lvl 130 archer on unicorn server has sup 2 sock coat sup sock tallys and much more for stuff on runescape

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trade] Conquer accounts for runescape items,cash
02/22/2009 - Runescape - 0 Replies
What I am offering: In server Libra, one lvl 119 trojan with one full set of socket sdg gears, 50 mill cash, a lot of other stuff and one lvl 114 archer comes with some gears too. What I am looking for: runescape items, cash. I will take runescape account if you throw it in for free, but I don't take account alone, you must have worthy items and cash to trade. I can show you my gears, items and cash in game if you want. I will provide you full info of these two accounts after you trade me...
T> My Rs Account For CO2 cash, items or acount :)
07/03/2008 - Runescape - 0 Replies
Well i got bored with runescape so now im playing conquer online, im looking for items or any thing good related to conquer online for my rs char add me on msn and we will talk more or you can post here or private message me. My character is johnzo911 it is pretty good lvland has 159 Qp's, also lvl 80 in combat and desert treasure completed for the quest noobies ^^ Lvls are as followed: Attk:66 Strength:69 Def:61 range:48 praer:44 Mage: 70 Runecraft:25
sellin co archer lv 112 decent items for runescape acount
04/28/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I sell an archer lv 112 on crystal server ....the best server ever seen...now lets talk about acount....It is lv 112 archer with full eltie +2 +3 bow with soc earings on head if u want i have a guild 80 membs to give ya ...i trade it for runescape acount 100+ decent items and money email me at [email protected] if u want it:):):D
Trading Co2 acc and super items for runescape items/gold and may take accs
02/03/2008 - Runescape Trading - 4 Replies
I am trading my lvl 15 water>tro for runescape items/money and may take acc 90+ Here are some items in co2 that i have but there are sold seperate: lvl 15 super club +4 2 soc w/2sdg and enchaned 108 lvl 40 super blade+4 2soc w/2sdg enchaned 98 lvl 70 super trojan armor 1 soc w/sdg enchaned 138 lvl 47 super earrings +2 1soc w/srg -5 damage lvl 30 elite boots +3 1 soc w/sdg enchaned 136
trading eudomons acc for runescape cash
11/08/2007 - Runescape Trading - 4 Replies
yea im decidint to trade my lvl 96 mage acc for runescape cash im in tornto server with the following gears and euds: elite hat lvl80 elite necky lvl 91 +6 sock with ref amber elite brace lvl 88 +12 sock with ref amber elite robe lvl 93 +12 sock with ref beryl elite boots lvl 91 +12 sock with ref amber super staff lvl 92 +5 sock with ref amber lvl 99 18* diana lvl 93 17* flora lvl 101 12* warioratkdef