Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

buy an acc on tornado

Discussion on buy an acc on tornado within the Conquer Online 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
buy an acc on tornado

Hello,

Im searching for a lvl 110-130 fire tao or archer (no need to be rb) with NO equips and friends so empty!
And i offer 5 - 6 dbs for it
Plz pm me

Best regards sir_mummy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Old Tornado
11/16/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 13 Replies
Sowwy if this has been posted/made before :s To make Yellow Fixed tornado into Blue Fixed tornado This overwrites the Yellow fixed tornado. Bringing back the old tornado :) Download Link http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7172/oldtornrl 8.jpg
Tornado Fix!
05/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hey. I am lvl 128 and my tornado lvl is at lvl2 with 67pct. Its taking forever to fix tornado and i dont have that much time. I was just wondering, is there some kinda bot who zaps monsters for u in here? i would love you forever if u helpt me out. Another qstion..what is a SV program? and why is it so secret?? thanks. Any reply is appricated.
Tornado
04/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Where I can get an auto trainer thingy so I can go afk and let tornado train itself? I'm getting really sick of sitting here clicking and I've searched this entire forum up and down and I can't find anything remotely close to what I'm looking for. So either I'm just retarted and I can't find it or someone hasn't posted one. Please and thanks. and if someone could scan it also, that would be nice.
Tornado?
02/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Dosent know if its right place to post but does any1 know how to edit tornado with photoshop 7.0? post a guide or something