Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Combat Arms
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HowTo]Playing Combat Arms NA now possible to play in EU!!!

Discussion on [HowTo]Playing Combat Arms NA now possible to play in EU!!! within the Combat Arms forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HowTo]Playing Combat Arms NA now possible to play in EU!!!

Hi my CA fans! I've big news for ya: all Europeans can play now the NA version!!! For most of the players it's a relief because of the events(permament cash stuff)! With the program 'OkayFreedom' you can change for example your IP into a US-IP. I'm already doing it and I'm right now installing/updating CA. So how it works:

1. Click on this link: It's a german website, I know(I'm german ). Just klick on 'Zum Download' -> Click further on 'Download-Server CHIP Online'

2. Just install and bla bla bla.

3. Normally you only get 1GB per month and this is quite less BUT if you go back to there's a paragraph which is called 'So geht's zur Exklusiv-Vollversion'(in English: Way how to get the fullversion). There's a Hyperlink(Special-Seite) and click on it. There stands that you can get 5GB per month by registration, so put your email into it. and click on 'Abschicken'. Now you'll receive a mail where the company of OkayFreedom sends you a serialkey for the fullversion.

4. When you've installed it and running it, you can click right in the corner(task bar) and click on the icon of OkayFreedom. There's a list shown: Click on 'Premium-Code(Serialnummer) eingeben'(in English: 'Put in serial code/key'. Now you've got 5GB avaible. When you did it you can click on the icon again and press on 'Länder'(Countries). There's a new list of 10 different countries, so click on 'US-Identität'(in English: US Identity).

Now we're done and just enjoy! And by the way: By sending invitations to Facebook-friends you can get for 1 invitation further 500MB.
Old 07/20/2013, 13:15   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Combat Arms

#moved

It was possible at any time to play NA games via Proxy/VPN.

Tags
combat arms ip