Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Combat Arms Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CA NA| COL 3 | Max's Set | Classic Raven and Viper | 30+ Perms | Speed Gear | 1M+ GP

Discussion on CA NA| COL 3 | Max's Set | Classic Raven and Viper | 30+ Perms | Speed Gear | 1M+ GP within the Combat Arms Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CA NA| COL 3 | Max's Set | Classic Raven and Viper | 30+ Perms | Speed Gear | 1M+ GP

Selling my account as I'm quitting the game for good. The account has never been hacked on and it has also never been suspended or banned. The account pretty much has everything you could ever ask for including:

- The entire Max's set
- Classic Raven, Viper, Mei, and Deckland
- Cyclops Bandana and Recon Vest
- 30+ Perms including Rares
- Both Mutagens
- Perm Super Elite Moderator
- Perm M32, Auto-Turret, Claymore, and Medkit

Screenshots are here:

Selling for $200 and accepting PayPal only

PM me if you're interested
Old 01/15/2016, 08:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
sold please close

Tags
arms, combat, combat arms, selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ltc 4 27+speed gear classic scorpion/20+ perms
05/20/2015 - Combat Arms Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my ltc4 9% left to ltc5 115k+ kills and still 1.3 in k/d got platinum nx grade mei's revised mp7 mod for 30 days and 27+ speed gear perm and The scorpion classic also got some weapons perm. Payment type are paysafecard/runescape gp/cs:go skins or clash of clans add my skype:johnny.mai8 and i can show screenshare and screenshots offers down below 3 guys scammed me so i got only 27+ speed gear 1.1m gp and turkish p90tr polish går left perm and i still got The meis revised mp7...
[Selling] Selling LTC5 Classic Raven (Speed gear perm)
12/17/2014 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
Hey EPVPERS! I decided to sell my main account, the account has some nice perms, it never got reported, There was only one player on it and thats me! It has Classic Raven PERM Normal Viper PERM Color PERM 3million gp Gold NX Grade (close to platinum)
[Selling] selling ltc2/perm classic scorp/speed gear/lots of perms
08/03/2014 - Combat Arms Trading - 2 Replies
hello all, im selling my ltc 2 eu account if you are intrested bid down below dont try to rip me off i only accept paysafecards perm ar: g36e valk g36e ak47 carbon 15 ak47m
[Buying] /WTT ACC with Classic Raven/Viper
12/29/2013 - Combat Arms Trading - 8 Replies
Hi, I want to buy an account with a permanent classic raven/viper. Perm licenses would be perfect but no must have^^ I will pay with paysafecard or trade a steam account with COD 4 Modern Warfare COD Black Ops Battlefield Bad company 2
ca eu classic viper + classic hawk perms + many perms
08/24/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 0 Replies
skype ahm_farid