Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rework of my csgo website, and connecting the bot to another account

Discussion on rework of my csgo website, and connecting the bot to another account within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 52
The Black Market: 120/0/0
rework of my csgo website, and connecting the bot to another account

topic!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling CSGO Key Website | Page 2 on google: Good SEO | selling Website / Redirect
03/05/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I am selling a CS:GO Key buying / selling website. I can either sell the domain redirect if you have your own website and need more visitors or I can sell the entire website. You can rent it for me or you can just directly buy it. I have made over 3000$ profit with this website and you can too. Unfortunately I am not able to use my Paypal anymore because I am underage and this is why I am selling it. Website: https://www.csgo-keys.net/ Features: - Good SEO (Search Engine...
Problem in connecting Mysql with the website
12/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
Every website i download i get error at line 29 and line 30 at config.php but recently i noticed it's my problem not website problem i write everything right the problem at this $MySQL=mysql_connect($myhost,$myuser,$mypass); mysql_select_db($gamedb);
Help connecting website from a different computer then server is on
07/17/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
NULL cause Andrew1991 is so sexy :O
[Guide] Fix for Connecting to Sbot Website/BotServer
06/04/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Pretty short guide but it works. For those having Connection Failed errors with the paid bot, and for those that can't connect to Bot-Cave.net simply connect your net via wireless then try to load the site, If it works, then your wired will work too. I assume this problem can occur with both wired and wireless, so I recommend you try to update/backdate your ethernet/wireless drivers.
[HELP] website not connecting to my db
03/05/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
hopefully someone can help me with this, i have my server on a windows based vps, and my website through the same company but diff ip's obviously i am using the template made by Mizzion i have the website up, but it is not linking to my database on my server, anyone know what would cause this? any help with this would be great i would love to open my server this weekend for players but i cant if i have no register page working lol ty all in advance this is the error i got when i tried to...