Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for someone who could script some hacks

Discussion on Searching for someone who could script some hacks within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching for someone who could script some hacks

Hello Guys,

i am searching for someone who is interested in a Partnership. This guy should be able to script some undetected Cs:Go and Minecraft hacks.My part would be to create a amazing Epvp page and to sell as much of them as possible the winnings would be splitted but the coder would get more then me. Sorry for my bad englisch im German ;D if you are interested you can add me on:

Steam: vincantarct1ca

Or just write me a Pn on Epvp.

I hope someone is interested in a Partnership with me
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Searching for a Dayz Script Incectory
09/27/2015 - DayZ Trading - 0 Replies
Paying via Paypal ! Write me ur offers here
Searching for Vote4Silk Script Free
07/09/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello Epvp Members I Am Searching Alot For Vote4Silk Script Free Easy To Use Any help ? :handsdown:
searching donte script
03/03/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
for homepage for paypal yes i have used the search button but havnt found anything
Searching for a PHP Script.
02/06/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 16 Replies
Hello guys. I search a script (php) which would connect to SQL (like srevo regscript) and enter the silk.dbo.character (for example), and change the value of these cells : xsect ysect xpos ypos zpos Two words - Unstuck script. I think for people, who knows something in php, this shouldn't be hard.
Searching Program /script to farm ...
08/09/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
i didnt play for a couple of time this game. so now i say that new stuff on that new continent. im looking now for any program or a script (maybe L2w) to farm those Star stones and in seed of destrucion those seed's. hope that anyone can help. thx in advance. edit: for retail servers ofc