Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Development Services - [PHP/MYSQL/CSS/HTML/JS(JQUERY)]

Discussion on Development Services - [PHP/MYSQL/CSS/HTML/JS(JQUERY)] within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Development Services - [PHP/MYSQL/CSS/HTML/JS(JQUERY)]

Who am I?
My name is Peer, I'm 16 years old and I live in The Netherlands, where I'm also born. I've been into 'programming' since my 10th, when I've started using HTML and CSS, those two languages I've learnt myself. Since the school-year of 2014/2015, I've started a software engineering education, which is a 3 year long education. In the year of 2014, I've started learning PHP and finished the half year course with an 8 as grade. After this I've started with learning C#, which I'm currently still doing.

What can I do?
As you can see at the title, I'll be doing website services which includes: PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML and JS(JQUERY). All those components together will make a website which will function very good. The thing I usually make for customers is a CMS (content management system) where the website administrator can manage the whole website within just one interface, the functionality of this CMS will be written in PHP and MySQLi*.

In the administration panel of your website you can a.e: Pages (Make,Edit,Remove), Categories (Make,Edit,Remove), Posts (Make,Edit,Remove).

One problem is, I'm not very good at designing.. I can make simple looking website's but that's kinda it. We might have to work together with a designer, but I don't think this is a really big problem.

Sidejobs: Installing, configuring and managing forums like vBulletin.

*Why do I use MySQLi? MySQLi is much safer as MySQL.

How can I come in contact?
You can come in contact with me by sending me a PM on the forums, we can exchange our Skype accounts there for better communication.

What are my prices?
I don't have any fixed prices, those range in what you as customer want. We will discuss prices in our later contact state.

Thank you for using, or just even looking, at my service's.

My vouches:
Old 04/22/2015, 00:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch for this guy, i know him for a long time!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2015, 08:58   #3

#bump

#bump
Old 04/23/2015, 17:00   #4

bump

#bump

Tags
coding, developement, mysql, php, service