Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some help with edits...

Discussion on Need some help with edits... within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Need some help with edits...

Hey guys, I don't know if this is the right section for this but I figured I needed help with edits what better place then this? Anyway, I followed <---- that guide made by compaticco and I download and installed everything but the extractor since I am editing private server stuff. But when I try to edit .dds files with photoshop it says "Not the right kind of file" ,though, I got the nivida plug-in. I also realized that I have a ATI Mobility Radoen HD 4250 graphics card and thought maybe the nivida plug-in was not combatable with my Radeon. Or maybe incombatable with windows 7. If you guys have any input on the situation I would be grateful.

Thanks,
AVIorDIE
Old 08/23/2010, 17:27   #2

it is compatible with ati radeon cards and win 7. You just need to put it in the right folder which I can't remember atm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2010, 19:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
it is compatible with ati radeon cards and win 7. You just need to put it in the right folder which I can't remember atm.
Thanks but I am using GIMP now and now I can't find a DDS Thumbnail viewer for Windows 7... Kinda sucks when it comes to textures
Old 08/24/2010, 01:18   #4

Mystic Thumbs is a great thumbnail viewer for win 7