Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

request old pervade

Discussion on request old pervade within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
request old pervade

can someone upload the old pervade (the spiky one), because all the thread i look the link dont work....

thanks in advance
Old 12/15/2008, 06:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
HUSAHSUASHASUAHSUASHAUSAHSUAU BISH

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pervade?
06/19/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
i no what it is i no how to get it i need some info on it the only skill i have not found any info on like pics of diff lvls, atk power, exp required to lvl, lvl required to lvl, the reason is i decided to make a water tao (u no the real kind not one u lvl to get the db) well hes lvl 109 gonna be wat-wat-fire im going to rb at 110 and im going to rb into a water tao i like the idea of pervade but havent seen any info cant find it on CO website looked here found nothing been searching...
request new fire circle or pervade?
12/13/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
is it possible to make a firecirlce/pervade with something that'll look like the green stigma under ultimate pluto spawn?
Pervade...
10/21/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
//
[Request]Old Pervade Effect
04/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 21 Replies
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3...78264 &q=pervade Can anyone host that one if they have it? Edit: I found out how to do it and I got the file http://conquerdown.free.fr/patch/4263.exe <--- File open up in a folder on desktop and nagivate to &#092;C3&#092;Effect Take all those files and put it in your Conquer C3&#092;Effect
Water Tao Pervade Macro Request
10/29/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
i am requestion a macro for a water tao to pervade at basilisks. i would greatly appreciate it, thanks.