Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any1 knows whats about the coding in weapon.ini?

Discussion on any1 knows whats about the coding in weapon.ini? within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any1 knows whats about the coding in weapon.ini?

any1 knows whats about the coding in weapon.ini?..iwant to know cz i want to edit my weapon..from poleaxe lvl 110 to lvl 115...and club lvl 100 to lvl 130...
Old 01/15/2008, 17:15   #2

OK Ill help here u go.

For the poleaxe copy all the text under them from 530228 to 530218 .(this is for elite poleaxe)
For the club copy all the text under them from 480228 to 480218 . (this is for elite club)

Thank me
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2008, 09:32   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondnoob1972 View Post
OK Ill help here u go.

For the poleaxe copy all the text under them from 530228 to 530218 .(this is for elite poleaxe)
For the club copy all the text under them from 480228 to 480218 . (this is for elite club)

Thank me
You sound like you are commanding him,if he wants to thank you,he will.This is like teaching somebody how to fish,you are directly giving the fish.You should teach him how to fish not give him the fish.

First off,you must know HOW to find the weapon you want,for this,you will need to go this link

After you have found your weapon texture,open weapon.ini(duh....)then search the ID,open another weapon.ini,search for the weapon you want to change to,copy the weapon's whole part of it then paste it in your original weapon part.Done.

Trust me,it's going to make life easier,rather than requesting everything you want,it's alot easier to do them yourself.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/16/2008, 12:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horified View Post
You sound like you are commanding him,if he wants to thank you,he will.This is like teaching somebody how to fish,you are directly giving the fish.You should teach him how to fish not give him the fish.

First off,you must know HOW to find the weapon you want,for this,you will need to go this link

After you have found your weapon texture,open weapon.ini(duh....)then search the ID,open another weapon.ini,search for the weapon you want to change to,copy the weapon's whole part of it then paste it in your original weapon part.Done.

Trust me,it's going to make life easier,rather than requesting everything you want,it's alot easier to do them yourself.
But I wuv lil fishy
Old 01/17/2008, 04:57   #5

weee..thanks now i can edit my weapon ini