Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]5165Compose +1 to +12 and +13 to +15 all in one npc.

Discussion on [Release]5165Compose +1 to +12 and +13 to +15 all in one npc. within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 02/18/2010, 11:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
its semm you didnt read my code. but anyway thanks for all comments and love you all.
Old 02/18/2010, 19:53   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by salem rey View Post
its semm you didnt read my code. but anyway thanks for all comments and love you all.
This isn't your code, this is part of .Arco 's Don't release someone elses... To prove its not yours, you can't even figure out how to fix the garmet bug, without someone leading you holding your hand.. Sorry to be rude, be people who copy and paste, **** me off. DON'T TAKE CREDIT, GIVE THE CREDIT TO THE ACTUAL PERSON WHO CODED IT
Old 02/18/2010, 20:32   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5supertao View Post
This isn't your code, this is part of .Arco 's Don't release someone elses... To prove its not yours, you can't even figure out how to fix the garmet bug, without someone leading you holding your hand.. Sorry to be rude, be people who copy and paste, **** me off. DON'T TAKE CREDIT, GIVE THE CREDIT TO THE ACTUAL PERSON WHO CODED IT
He gives credit to .Arco in the very first post and states that all he did was edit it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2010, 01:44   #19

Yah Korvacs is right, thanks korvacs , i say the i just edted arco release and make it all in one npc, but you cant make + to tower and fan arsenal in arcos release, so i make a edit and added tower anf fan arsenal composition. moderatos is always right hehehehe thanks korvs