Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 12:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Experimental 6090 project : Throne

Discussion on [Release] Experimental 6090 project : Throne within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 01/13/2015, 07:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
any idea when is this going to be released ?
Old 01/13/2015, 15:24   #17

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcartman666 View Post
any idea when is this going to be released ?
Look at the main post... it's been released for months and there's even a test server online if you just want to log in and test the updates as they come out.
Old 01/14/2015, 15:40   #18

i don't really know what should i say to show you some appreciation and gratefulness for releasing such an organized and well programmed source base, i literally will throw away my custom source and rebuild using this, you have done great job
Old 01/15/2015, 20:44   #19

Thanks ya'll.

Some key changes were made today.. see the updates list on the original post and check out the latest commit.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/17/2015, 13:41   #20

at earlier version there was some bug with the setting files where every time i change the settings it would mess up the auto generated code where i've to fix it but the new configuration files is much more simpler and easy to use
the new configuration files is kinda silly to edit (had some trouble with them then figured it out with debugging and made a tool for it, more than pleased to upload it if you want) but still way better than the setting ones
about the core everything is well written, still can't read everything as i've had to restudy wcf
also have had a problem with the map db creating, i've added the map folder content and the gamemap but it seems that it can't find the tc map (1002, n-newplain), had to do it manually
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2015, 14:46   #21

OHH,
Godly project. But i need video man. Don't understand in source.
Old 01/17/2015, 18:16   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsfkdmkfm View Post
at earlier version there was some bug with the setting files where every time i change the settings it would mess up the auto generated code where i've to fix it but the new configuration files is much more simpler and easy to use
the new configuration files is kinda silly to edit (had some trouble with them then figured it out with debugging and made a tool for it, more than pleased to upload it if you want) but still way better than the setting ones
about the core everything is well written, still can't read everything as i've had to restudy wcf
also have had a problem with the map db creating, i've added the map folder content and the gamemap but it seems that it can't find the tc map (1002, n-newplain), had to do it manually
Something I failed to mention in the readme for the map database is that some map files are in 7zip archives. You've got to extract the dmap files from the .7z files. Twin City is a map that is archived in the client.

I'm adding 7zip archiving as an unimplemented issue on github in case anyone would like to work on that, because in the future, the servers will make backups of their databases automatically. It would be good to also compress the backups.

You made configurator for Throne? If you could add it to your branch of Throne and push it to master or create your own repository, that'd be awesome!
Old 01/18/2015, 09:13   #23

I wish there was a step-by-step on how to test/use on this one.
Old 01/18/2015, 13:29   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRepulsor View Post
I wish there was a step-by-step on how to test/use on this one.
It's right
Old 01/18/2015, 23:06   #25

hope you like it
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2015, 21:30   #26

looks great dude.btw pwnquer was so sick in the good old days.....as a suggestion it would be so crazy if you would reconsider to open it or something like that
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2015, 22:37   #27

elite*gold: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragsh View Post
looks great dude.btw pwnquer was so sick in the good old days.....as a suggestion it would be so crazy if you would reconsider to open it or something like that
I loved pwnquer too. I'll host if for free if you consider opening it again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2015, 03:40   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragsh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
I loved pwnquer too.

Pwnquer... 2007-2008 maybe? The name was seriously goofy, the website was made of suck, and those green circular LuckyJades getting stuck in the walls of lab are my biggest, and oddly fondest memory.. But it had the best rates, things were not easy though fun.

I have no idea what happened to Sheri (Iresh/Cobralyn).. she was the heart of that server. She was having some health difficulties last we talked, no idea since then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
I'll host if for free if you consider opening it again.
I'm not sure we could do that or if anyone else has Pwnquer's private rigging of Pioneer. I would need permission. Sheri and her "assumed still boyfriend" made Pwnquer what it was. Her last communication with me about the source was for me to sell it, but it sat and collected dust after I got busy with my server in late 2009.

I'll try to contact her.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/23/2015, 05:50   #29

Long... time..
Old 01/24/2015, 05:10   #30

elite*gold: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ocularis View Post
Pwnquer....
Yes, exactly that one! I remember her having health problems, I once worked for her 3 months as Coder and GM. I had to go to the hospital for 3 months during that time and when I was back, the server was off and the forums shut down. I was really sad

Edit: hang on I might have the source on my MediaFire account..