Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Redux v2 - Official 5065 Classic Source

Discussion on Redux v2 - Official 5065 Classic Source within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/19/2013, 18:58   #31

elite*gold: 0
This is simply GREAT!
Old 09/19/2013, 23:12   #32

For some reason I'm also having trouble disconnecting / notifying the client that character creation was succesfull.
Old 09/20/2013, 00:00   #33

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Fixed now. Updated to v2.1

-Character creation fixed
-Added shops table
-Added full npc shop support

Issue was I added support for transformations and the way I re-labled variables caused the character creation code to try to edit the spawn packet... which isn't in use when creating obviously.

Simple fix and works properly now. Also made minor edit to starting location for new players so you dont' spawn inside an npc.

Shops work properly and should account for all details including but not limited to

-Does shop exist
-Does shop contain requested item
-Does requested item exist
-Can you afford the requested item (in proper currency, based on shop bought from)

<edit>

In writing that I realized it does not yet check inventory space before subtracting cost... fixed in local version and will be applied in next update if there are any.

Single line for code for you to fix it yourself but still thought I should mention it.
Old 09/20/2013, 08:13   #34

Does it properly disconnect during / at succesful character creation?

EDIT:
It didn't for me.
Old 09/20/2013, 08:47   #35

Did you download the latest one I uploaded? It worked perfectly when I created a character...

Character creation goes through
Loading bar fills
Client says "character created successfully, please re-log in"

Are you still getting the source crashing cause if so it sounds like it's not the latest version I uploaded <_<
Old 09/20/2013, 09:41   #36

I fixed the source crashing before version 2.1, and changed the Client.Send to Client.DirectSend, however that didn't fix my problem.
Old 09/20/2013, 09:42   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basser View Post
I fixed the source crashing before version 2.1, and changed the Client.Send to Client.DirectSend, however that didn't fix my problem.
No, the problem is in the create db entry method where it sets up the body and face IDs. Look in the version I posted, it all works there.

Nothing to do with direct send.
Old 09/20/2013, 09:48   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
No, the problem is in the create db entry method where it sets up the body and face IDs. Look in the version I posted, it all works there.

Nothing to do with direct send.
As I said, I fixed that problem yesterday. Didn't post it yet as I was working on some other things and lost track of time. However my problem was (and still is) that I can't communicate with the client during and after character creation. Disconnecting the client results in having to force close the client.
Old 09/20/2013, 13:20   #39

I'm looking forward to working with Redux. I like Albatros but I am never motivated to work on it because it is for a version I don't want to work with. I've picked up a few things off Albatros so hopefully I can make good use off Redux =D
Thanks P4n, always love your work.
Old 09/20/2013, 17:34   #40

I get stuck when login to the game it freezes at the blue bar and after i get message failed to connect to the game
Old 09/20/2013, 19:57   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by JampieDizzle View Post
I get stuck when login to the game it freezes at the blue bar and after i get message failed to connect to the game
What IP are you using for the server and in your coloader settings?

Sounds to me like whatever IP you are routing to for the game server is unable to connect to.

Have you already changed the IP address of the server in constants.cs? What did you change it to? I recommend your network IP or hamachi address unless you're comfortable setting up port forwarding on your router.

Usually a network IP would look like 192.168.x.x or 10.0.0.x

@Thread in general:

I have to limit my league streaming for the next week or two and as such I have time to provide a few extra features for this source. In return I'd appreciate it if some users would take the time to write some NPCS and item usages for this and post it. I can include them in the next release (with full credit) and it will allow for this source to be that much more useful to new users wanting a source to play around with.

If I remember later today, I'll post the template I used in visual studio. It lets you create npcs very, very quickly.

Version 2.15 is now posted.

Contained minor fixes and updates to the shop system as well as some new NPC functionality.

For some reason warehouses will not open even with correct ID. I assume it's a packet structure fluke but for now I'm focusing instead on npc scripting functionality. Scripts are cleaned up and tested warehouse functionality. It's now ready to be written

Verified character creation as working. If you're still having issues, that's on you. it works perfectly fine (although some randomization needs to be corrected for hair/face/etc)

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2013, 00:10   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
What IP are you using for the server and in your coloader settings?

Sounds to me like whatever IP you are routing to for the game server is unable to connect to.

Have you already changed the IP address of the server in constants.cs? What did you change it to? I recommend your network IP or hamachi address unless you're comfortable setting up port forwarding on your router.

Usually a network IP would look like 192.168.x.x or 10.0.0.x
i use hamachi ip in contstants.cs and for the server.dat but now i got problem with failed to open server.dat please reinstall game.
Old 09/21/2013, 00:21   #43

Are you using a local ip (0.0.0.0, 127.0.0.1, etc) in the client ip? Your client ip should also be your hamachi ip.
Old 09/21/2013, 00:32   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by JampieDizzle View Post
i use hamachi ip in contstants.cs and for the server.dat but now i got problem with failed to open server.dat please reinstall game.
You do not ever, ever edit server.dat

You use conquer loader and edit loaderset.ini to change the ip/ports you are using....
Old 09/21/2013, 00:38   #45

If I get time later tonight Il write some item usages.

Was the warehouse issue fixed in 2.15?

Also, are there any other major issues with this source that should be addressed?
Closed Thread