Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Adding Basic Items to Game (not equipment)

Discussion on [Guide] Adding Basic Items to Game (not equipment) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Adding Basic Items to Game (not equipment)

#Removed
Thanks
17 Users
Old 12/30/2008, 18:40   #2

Nice guide. Gave you a thanks.
Old 12/30/2008, 20:55   #3

I already have you on MSN Emme, you can delete your email from this post, I'll log on now.
Old 07/02/2009, 17:07   #4

I this for TQs ?
Old 07/03/2009, 00:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamada123 View Post
I this for TQs ?
It can be used for Binarys, yes.
Old 07/03/2009, 00:40   #6

Good guide. Will be very useful for many people.
Old 07/03/2009, 03:31   #7

Well this is basic client side editting only, but depending on the item you're trying to make, you may need to script the functionality, and I don't know if you can do that in binaries. Mind you, this can be accomplished with any coded source out.
Old 07/03/2009, 03:55   #8

Well it doesn't matter if it's client sided if it's not equipment.. Because no one else will see it. You could use that item for quests and stuff.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE]Adding Items to ShoppingMall
08/31/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 53 Replies
Well People have been asking me to post a guide on how to do this. thin there was already a guide for this but I searched everywhere and couldn't find one. So here's mine. Ok you are going to need an itemtype decryptor. I attached mine to the bottom of the post. Ok now this is how you use it. You're going to make a new text file called itemtype.txt. (Really it doesn't matter what you name it as long as you can remember what/where it is. You open it up and in the first line put the...
[GUIDE] Hexedit Shopping Mall to replace Items Equipment and Eggs
07/03/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 22 Replies
Hexedit Shop.dat to replace Items Here ill show you how to hexedit the shopping mall to replace items, not adding new ones, cause i don't get success in it yet. First we need a good hexeditor, i use winhex: http://www.x-ways.net/winhex.zip copy your shop.dat from your client to your desktop (and make a backup of it in case you screw it up) Launch winhex.exe and open the shop.dat file, this is the main screen of it:
[GUIDE] Adding new shop items!!! Yay!!!
02/04/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 26 Replies
SINCE I'VE SEEN PEOPLE ASKING HOW TO DO THIS AROUND A FEW PLACES I'LL GO OVER IT A LITTLE BIT. OK FIRST GET A ITEMTYPE DECRYPTER NEXT RUN IT SOURCE FILE WILL BE ITEMTYPE.DAT AND THE NEW PLACE WILL BE ON DESKTOP....DO NOT CHECK FOR ENCRYPTION . NOW LETS OPEN OUR SHOP.DAT AND CHECK OUT WHAT WE SEE... SEARCH FOR
[GUIDE]Making Quest LOTF. Hey Look is Me, Yea. Good Guide,Basic, SO PRO!
12/23/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
Hello again Elite Pvpers. This is for LOTF. I want to show you how to creat your own basic quest. Lets look on the steps we are going through: 1. Making the steps for the quests 2. Making it save to database everytime go to next step 3. Making the npc's for the quest PLEASE READ EVERYTHING I HAVE WRITTEN CAUSE IS IMPORTANT IF YOU DONT WANT ERROR Well there is those 3 steps.