Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Monk spells status effect

Discussion on [Request] Monk spells status effect within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Monk spells status effect

please...

I would like to ask the monk spells status effects....

i've updated a source to 5353 version... but i don't find the monk spells status effects... and if possible i would like to ask the azureshield status ...

Thanks in advance!
Old 12/25/2010, 06:02   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Problem is you can no longer just use a ulong to store/write effects.

Status is i believe 16 bytes now so it goes way beyond what an 8 byte ulong can handle. You'll need a proper bitflag system to write the statuses properly (something i need to do for my source too). Found all the monk effects earlier but they are way past the original 8 bytes (wanna say value 1 at offset 30) but there are a ton of effects past that 8 byte limit
Old 12/25/2010, 10:39   #3

elite*gold: 0
i know that.... i just wanted the status effects :X
Old 12/25/2010, 15:10   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Mmhmm, it's value of 1 at the 12th or 13th stateff offset iirc for the xp skill. The other effects (the auras) come directly before it with top/top8/top2 monk being directly after it.
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling water tao>monk>monk
12/18/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Selling +6 char Water Tao(130)>monk(130)>monk(110) Has really good gear, pm offers
An Spells andere Spells haften mit WPE/Make other effects to Spells with WPe
12/18/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hi, Ich hab das ma hier gelesen das man an manche Instant-Spells andere effekte anhängen kann, kann das nochma einer posten? bzw die Addresse schickn wo das schon stand Hi, i have read here that i add other effects to Instant-Spells with Wpe, can that any1 post again? Or send the Address where this where post
[Rq] Paladin Spells -> DK Spells :D
12/21/2007 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Heidiho.. Da ich es kaum erwarten kann bis mein Paladin endlich den Weg zum Todesritter antreten werden kann, hab ich mich dazu entschieden meinen Paladin in einen Todesritter zu verändern. Leider hab ich keinerlei Ahnung =( Auch wenn ich weiß das dass sicher viele interessieren würde ;)) Es sollten folgende Sachen geändert werden: Spells Mount Armor
[Mage] Normale Fire Spells in Felfire Spells
04/20/2007 - World of Warcraft - 14 Replies
Hi Leute. Bin erst gestern auf dieses Forum gestoßen und war sofort von euch begeistert :P Hab mir gleich mal den Model Change Thread angeguckt und auch schon ausprobiert. Illusionäre Rute in ein Raid Epic verwandelt, hat super geklappt. So, jetz mal zum Thema hier: Es gibt ja diese Felfire Spells... die sehen so aus wie die Spells vom Magier (Fireball, Pyroblast, Blast Wave ect.) nur eben in Grün. Und ich will die Spells von meinem Mage Twink in diese Felfire Spells umwandeln. Aber wie...
How to Make a 55 monk(invinci monk)
01/30/2006 - Guild Wars - 2 Replies
ok, get a monk with all sup runes added on, and get these skills:Blessed Aura, Healing Breeze, Balthazars Spirit, Protective Spirit, Sheild of Judgement. Once you put all the sup runes on your monk, which will make your character have only 55hp,(its better to buy cheap armor from ascalon and put them on that) then when you fight you use Protective Spirit which makes you not lose more than 10% of your max health each hit(5hp), and use healing breeze(you can also use mending too)which can give...