Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

conquer with ninja 100%

Discussion on conquer with ninja 100% within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
conquer with ninja 100%

I had a conquer up and run'n b4 but it was really old. I didnt have the fan, tower or ninja.. Ive seen a few people that have ninjas now but a lot are not run'n at 100% most of them dont have "fog". I just wanted to know if someone would help me out. If you know where I can download a starter client that has ninja that I can make my own plz let me know how I may go about this.

Thanks a lot for all the info from everone thus far!!
Johnny

nc.blaze@hotmail
Old 10/11/2010, 20:18   #2

elite*gold: 20
Its not the client, i am assuming you are running binaries. The truth is binaries do not have those features embedded into them. Which obviously means you either are going to have to drop them or keep asking and hope someone gives them to you.
Old 10/11/2010, 20:38   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterman01 View Post
Its not the client, i am assuming you are running binaries. The truth is binaries do not have those features embedded into them. Which obviously means you either are going to have to drop them or keep asking and hope someone gives them to you.
2.7 Bins doesn't have the Ninja class fully working so drop Binaries and start developing your custom source!