Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NewestCOServer Bugs

Discussion on NewestCOServer Bugs within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NewestCOServer Bugs

hi, a lot of ppl have NewestCOServer , but it's not coded well

i'm asking a good coder to release some important .cs to replace them with our .cs files like Database.cs and program.cs .... To delete bugs like "ROLL BACK" i'm i have 2months of searching and i didn't fixed it

thank you and i hope to see my idea in a thread
Old 09/20/2010, 14:42   #2

try to download the sql 5165 source that will fix your problem... hope i help you..
Old 09/20/2010, 16:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohaib View Post
hi, a lot of ppl have NewestCOServer , but it's not coded well

i'm asking a good coder to release some important .cs to replace them with our .cs files like Database.cs and program.cs .... To delete bugs like "ROLL BACK" i'm i have 2months of searching and i didn't fixed it

thank you and i hope to see my idea in a thread
Yes alot of poeple use that but i think your find not poeple that can code would.....and just replacing a few files is never going to fix it.

like it ,too funny

I Want To Learn C# Coding, but All Tutorials don't Learn Me what I Want To Learn, I Want To learn Things That I Use In Conquer Not Creat Programs and Blabla
Old 09/20/2010, 16:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmo View Post
Yes alot of poeple use that but i think your find not poeple that can code would.....and just replacing a few files is never going to fix it.

like it ,too funny

I Want To Learn C# Coding, but All Tutorials don't Learn Me what I Want To Learn, I Want To learn Things That I Use In Conquer Not Creat Programs and Blabla
Unfortunately you won't find an entire book that teaches you how to make a private server step by step or create a bot for conquer.

What you have to do is use you're head, and the techniques these books / websites teach you in order to build whatever you can imagine.

Have you tried google for MySQL in C#?
if not...
Old 09/20/2010, 17:12   #5

Incorrect title.
Pointless thread.
Roll back is not a bug.
Your English is terrible.
Your idea is in a thread already.
There isn't a Conquer specific programming language afaik.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2010, 17:40   #6

Roll bacl is not a bug? so what is it, and i know my english is very bad, cuz it's the 4th languange that we use in my country, i'm lucky to speak english ,a lot of ppl in my country don't know what english at all
Old 09/20/2010, 17:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohaib View Post
Roll bacl is not a bug? so what is it, and i know my english is very bad, cuz it's the 4th languange that we use in my country, i'm lucky to speak english ,a lot of ppl in my country don't know what english at all
Roll back can be caused by many things, the most common is a established connection failed, an error writing error is thrown, or the server cannot access a certain file.
With access to the internet, it is easy to learn English.
No matter how many languages your country uses more than English.
Where are you from anyway?
Old 09/20/2010, 17:46   #8

elite*gold: 20
Wow, really?
Are you being serious with me right now OP?
Old 09/20/2010, 18:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmo View Post

like it ,too funny

Actually Database.cs is the one that needs replace or at least recoding
Old 09/20/2010, 18:53   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish* View Post
Actually Database.cs is the one that needs replace or at least recoding
Not the most important file to replace/modify, but sure it needs to be replaced/modified.